Chapter 8: Ace of Spades (Finale)

Author: Everyone ready for this?

Best suggestion is to watch the concert videos so that you can understand it better. Enjoy!

*Time skip 3 weeks later*

No one POV

The big day has arrived for you and your band mates. All the waiting, planning and build hype is now worth it for this day.

Why? Right now, you and your band are going to perform in front of unofficial count of whooping 4.1 MILLION people attending on your band's big time concert.

Right now you and your band are making your final preparations for your biggest gig ever

Right now you and your band are making your final preparations for your biggest gig ever. As you check your guitar, you can hear the roar of 4.1 million people screaming your band's name.

The number of attendance is so many and intense, that your the government itself uses SOLDIERS themselves as the guards

The number of attendance is so many and intense, that your the government itself uses SOLDIERS themselves as the guards. All of this is manifested by 4 young and amazing musicians.

Before the concert and the number of fans came here, you and your band are already here. Preparing for the biggest gig you and your band ever attended.

You and your band are on your van, as you mentally practiced the noted and lyrics on all songs you and your band are going to perform... FOR 2 hours.

Y/N: *grinning* Gentlemen, you all hear that?

Elias: *drinking Monster drinks* Yeah we all heard it Y/N.

Jason: *laughs* It's the gig of our destiny Y/N.

Lucas: *scrolling his phone* Oh yeah it is! Our photographer Nate Mcgarden (MigyTheWorld Yo!) That the unofficial count of 4.1 million is still counting.

Y/N: Jesus f*cking christ. *laughs* I am already expecting that it's gonna be big. But NOT this amount.

Jason: *chuckles* We always trust Lucas when it comes to making a build up of hype. I think he over did it too much.

Elias: *hummed* Tell me about it. The fact that the government itself uses MILITARY personel on our concert is already screaming how intense this is gonna be.