Chapter 22

The doms decided to go out for the night. They had given the subs permission to drink as long as they stayed in the room. The rules were that they couldn't do anything sexual, they had to be in bed by eleven, they had to be up at nine for breakfast, and they had to follow their normal rules. Zack, Rafael, Dominik, and Peter decided to enjoy their night by playing Never Have I Ever. Rosalina and Christopher laid on the bed watching TV behind them from where they sat on the floor, each holding a bottle of their preferred poison while in only their underwear. Rosalina and Christopher had shared a look when Dominik suggested it, and they opted out. It would only lead them into trouble. 

At first their game was harmless but as the alcohol began to take affect, the bolder their questions got. Rosalina and Christopher took the occasional videos of them playing when it got ridiculous. When it was almost eleven, she and Christopher tried getting them to go to bed, but the four of them refused, wanting to continue their game. They gave up when they only had five minutes till they needed to be in bed. Rosalina set Zack's alarm on his phone before leaving. Not wanting to be kept awake, they went to their rooms to sleep in peace. The next morning they got up and got ready for breakfast. Christopher went to the room to try and see if he could get them up while Rosalina went down to the lobby to meet up with their Masters who had stayed at a club that Vance knew the owner of. "Good morning Kitten, where are the others," Ricardo asked when they arrived. "Christopher is ready, he's trying to get the others up," she said. "Last night Master Zack, Rafael, Peter, and Dominik decided to play never have I ever. When it was thirty till eleven, we tried to get them to settle down and get ready for bed, but they refused, wanting to stay up. By then, they were rather drunk. Christopher and I went to our rooms a little before eleven to get ready for bed ourselves before we had to be in bed. I set Zack's alarm on his phone before going to bed, but since he never came to the room to get ready, I'm going to guess he didn't get up when he should have." Christopher stepped off the elevator, "I give up. They're hung over beyond belief." Lecter, Mitchell, and Ricardo sighed while Vance chuckled. 

"Rosalina, go with Vance and Toby to breakfast," Ricardo said to her. He gave her a kiss before he went with Lecter and Mitchell to the elevator. They got to the room and saw that the four of them were still laying in bed. They saw the four empty bottles and tossed them into the trash. "So how should we wake them," Lecter asked curiously. Ricardo checked his watch, "Quickly if we don't want to miss breakfast." Mitchell grabbed the end of the blanket and yanked it off the bed. "At least they still have their underwear on so they didn't break all of their rules," Lecter commented and Mitchell chuckled. Peter groaned softly and moved the pillow to cover his face. 

Ricardo went over to the window closest to the bed and threw open the curtains, "Rise and shine boys." They groaned and cringed at the sudden light intrusion. "The longer it takes you to get up, the worse your punishment will be," Mitchell told them. It took them over twenty minutes to get them out of bed. Zack took some pain meds for his headache once he was in the room. Ricardo didn't say anything, just watched him. Zack took a shower and dressed. "How do you feel," Ricardo asked him. "Better," Zack answered. Ricardo nodded, "What time did you fall asleep last night?" "Uh," Zack trailed off as he tried to remember. "I can't remember. I can't really remember much of last night." "What is the last thing you remember," Ricardo asked him. "Toby and Rose trying to get us to go to bed. I remember Dominik dropping the F bomb when he told them to go away. I remember Peter being the first to fall asleep and Rafael drawing on his face while Dominik and I laughed. That's the last thing I remember." 

Ricardo nodded, "Let's go see how the others are fairing at getting their subs ready. We will be discussing your punishment as a group." Zack bowed his head, "Yes sir." They found Mitchell and his subs in Lecter's room with Peter. "Peter is struggling to get the penis off of his face that Rafael drew," Mitchell said to Ricardo. Lecter looked at Ricardo, "Does Rosalina have anything strong enough to get off permanent marker?" Ricardo pulled out his phone to call her. 

"Yes Master," she said when she answered. "Last night Peter's face was drawn on in permanent marker, do you have anything that can easily remove it," Ricardo asked her. "I should in my make up kit," she said to him. "I have face cleaning wipes, make up remover, and some other things that should hopefully work." "Thank you Kitten," Ricardo said to her before hanging up. He then had Zack go get her kit. He brought it and the others were rather shocked. "Holy shit, that's a lot of make up," Mitchel said. The kit was the size of her carry on. It was the same kind make up artists on movie sets used. She loved it very much. "She's rather talented when it comes to applying make up. She's helped Peter with his transformation Tik Toks, but I didn't realize she had so much," Lecter said. Zack grabbed the make up remover wipes. "These should work. They're strong enough to take off movie set make up and face paint," Zack said. "How do you know," Rafael asked him. "We listen when she talks about stuff like this," Ricardo said. "We got a lecture on make up when I handed her, the wrong brush for her contour." Lecter chuckled as he took the wipes from Zack. 

The wipes worked easy enough to get the marker off. Zack put the wipes back in her case before taking it back to the room. They then went down, catching the last twenty minutes of breakfast, Vance, Christopher, and Rosalina long done with breakfast. Zack gave Rosalina a peck on the lips as he sat down before he ate. "I see the wipes worked," Rosalina said when she saw Peter. Peter nodded, "Yes, thank you." "Why do you have so much make up," Dominik asked her. "Well, it all has different purposes," she said to him. "I enjoy experimenting with different looks. I've even started branching off to effect make up." "She once made it look like someone took a knife and tried turning her into the Joker. Scared the crap out of me," Zack told them. "I keep telling her to go to cosmetology school and become a licensed professional, but she keeps declaring it's too much money and that it's just a hobby," Christopher shared with them. "That's because it is," Rosalina argued. Ricardo looked at her, "We'll discuss more on that once we get home." She pursed her lips but didn't argue. She simply nodded, "Yes sir."  

"So what happened last night," Vance asked curiously with a smile. The three tried to piece together their hazy memories, with Rosalina and Christopher filling in where they could.

"They also got two noise complaints," Christopher added in. "No we didn't," Peter said as he tried to remember. Christopher pulled out his phone and pulled up a video.

Peter was standing on the couch being loud, bottle in the air. "Peter, get down before you hurt yourself," Rosalina said in the video. "I'm king of the world," Peter declared. Until Rafael threw a pillow at him.

As the four of them continued to be obnoxious, there was a knock on the door. Christopher moved the camera to Rosalina, who went to go answer it. You could see it was one of the hotel staff. Rosalina nodded and they walked away. She shut the door and looked at the four of them, hands on her hips.

"Guys you're being too loud. Other guests are starting to complain," she said to them. "Who cares," Dominik declared. "They're just jealous we're having more fun than them." Rosalina pinched the bridge of her nose as she began muttering things in spanish under her breath.

"What was that Kitten," Zach asked her. "I said, you guys are going to be in so much trouble, and if our Masters get a call from the hotel because of you guys, then it will ruin their night and then we'll really be in for it," she answered.

"We won't be," Christopher said. "Just them." The four drunks then went back to their game and the video ended.

Christopher put his phone back into his pocket while the four who were in trouble, looked at their breakfast, not meeting their Masters eyes.

"We will be discussing your punishments," Ricardo said. "Until then Zach, you are not allowed to eat any sweets you are to go straight to the hotel room after lunch and wait for me. No phone and no TV." Zach nodded, "Yes Master." "You will do the same you two," Mitchel said to his submissives who nodded. Lecter gave Peter a nod, meaning he agreed with the other two masters. Peter sighed and nodded.

The three doms looked at each other before sighing in unison while Vance contained his laughter, clearly enjoying their situation. Christopher and Rosalina shared a look, happy to not be in the others shoes. The two of them were now one step closer to winning the prize. Just how much longer will their staying good streak last though?