Chapter 2

Ricardo walked into the coffee shop with Zack, their hands laced together. They were talking about their upcoming trip when Zack recognized a woman with short black to silver ombre hair. "See something you like Pet," Ricardo teased him. Zack chuckled, "It's the woman I met at Fine Line." Zack tapped Rosalina on the shoulder. She jumped and turned around, taking out her earbuds. She then smiled, "It's rude to sneak up on someone like that." Zack chuckled, "If you didn't have your music so loud you would've heard us talking." Ricardo watched the exchange between them. Zack was very laid back with the woman and it intrigued him. 

"Off to work," Zack asked her. She laughed, "You really should take in someone's attire handsome. I just recently left the gym. Now I'm getting coffee before I go home to try and finish unpacking. And you?" "Doing some shopping before we leave for a trip," Zack shared with her. He then introduced Rosalina to Master Ricardo. "It is nice to meet you," Ricardo said as he took her hand. "Likewise," She said. 

She was truly beautiful, Ricardo noted. She was small in stature, but she had a beautiful shape. It was clear she cared about her physique. Working out was an important part of their lifestyle to improve their stamina as well as to stay healthy. Most of her weight seemed to be carried in her perky breasts and well rounded backside. Ricardo watched as the two talked and harmlessly flirted. Usually it annoyed him when Zack would flirt with others, but he didn't mind it one bit with her. Rosalina, he thought. It was a beautiful name. 

When it was her turn to order she got a small frappe. "Are you going to the club tonight," Zack asked her while she waited for her order to be made and Ricardo ordered for the both of them. She shrugged, "I haven't decided yet." She then smirked, "Are you hoping I'll be there?" He returned her smirk, "Maybe." Ricardo smirked to himself as he listened to them, but didn't say anything.

Once she left, they went over to a table to enjoy their drinks. "You seem to like her," Ricardo pointed out. "And you seem to not mind that I flirted with her," Zack pointed out in return. Over the six months they've been together Zack has learned his Master's emotional tells. Ricardo nodded, "She intrigues me. How did you two meet?" "She was in the sub lounge by herself with a drink. I was curious and went over to her. After all, it's rare a person ever goes to Fine Line for just a drink," Zack explained to him. "She informed me the last time she was there she played with Master Sebastian. She was just there to drink without judgement, as she washed away the stress working had given her." "But Fine Line has a two drink limit," Ricardo said trying to figure out why she was there to drink.

Zack shrugged, "I didn't point that out to her, nor did I ask. I gave her an ear to listen as she vented about her two jobs." Ricardo nodded, "How did she enjoy playing with Master Sebastian?" Zack shrugged, "She enjoyed it, but she wasn't looking to have another night with him. She said it lacked connection." "She seems to have a connection with you," Ricardo teased. Zack shook his head as he rolled his eyes.

"If you could play with her, would you," Ricardo asked him. "In a heart beat," Zack told him. "Would you?" Ricardo nodded, "I would indeed." Zack smiled, "Then let's hope she's at the club tonight."

Rosalina stared at her box of books, wanting to put them away, but kinky thoughts of Ricardo and Zack filled her mind. When she had left the club that night she met Zack she was on her way to the bus stop when she saw them by a car. Ricardo had Zack pinned against it, kissing Zack possessivly. The sight alone had turned her on. Now seeing them at the coffee shop made her mind mush, keeping her from being able to focus on the task at hand.

She then thought about going to the club. It was her only day off this week from both jobs, her only chance to enjoy herself. She then decided if she got through half of her boxes then she'll go. That gave her enough motivation to start unpacking as she thought about what she would wear.