Chapter 10

Rosalina found it much easier working with Zachary and working at Lacey Doll. She was happy and less stressed now that she no longer worked at the restaurant. She missed the tips though. Those tips helped her with food through out the week, and it helped keep cash in her wallet. However working with Zachary was a major tease to her. He was truly in his role as a dom in the work place since Ricardo wasn't there. She hasn't really had the chance to be alone with Zachary on a day to day basis so it was interesting and thrilling to see.

This week she managed to pick up more shifts at the Lacey Doll, even though they were small shifts. Today after she left work, Christopher picked her up and they were going to go get something to eat together. "How are the meds working for you," Rosalina asked him. He nodded with a small smile, "They're working really well. My mood swings have been in check even when playing with Master Vance." That made Rosalina happy to hear. "How is working as Zachary's assistant going?" She nodded, "Very great. He shocked Master Ricardo when he found out Master Zachary really did know how to separate our relationship from work." Of course that didn't stop him from teasing her when they were closed, she thought.

"Have the protestors died off some at the club," she asked him. He shook his head, "It annoys Master to no end that they flock the place like birds. He had police escort them off the property several times but they come back like moths to a light. This new church and its followers truly have something sick in their heads. I can understand being against something, but this is harassment." He sighed, "How have they been at Lacey Doll?" "Well the only reason they weren't there today was because they were escorted away about thirty minutes before you pulled up," she replied with a sigh.

"Maybe if they were getting it as good as we do then they would understand and back off," Christopher said, causing Rosalina to laugh. Christopher had become a close friend to Rosalina in such a short time. It made Zachary a little jealous since Zachary has been trying to be friends for a while, but Christopher was always wary of Zachary's loud and bright personality. He much preferred Rosalina's quieter personality. He always felt something so calming from her when they spoke. It was why he liked her calling him by his first name. Master Vance gave him a sense of grounding and realization that he wasn't like his father while Rosalina made it seem like a great name. However, with everyone else it sounded like nails on a chalk board when they called him Christopher.

They went to a small cafe that was very bright and airy with a great atmosphere. Rosalina ordered a salad that had bits of grilled chicken in it with a green tea, and Christopher ordered a BLT with a lemonade. They talked about little things and laughing occasionally until Rosalina got a Snapchat from Zachary that made her good mood shatter. He was hitting a blunt with Dominik and Rafael. Weed was entirely legal, but Rosalina did her best to stay away from it. It brought about too many nightmares of the past.

In the image it said You and Toby should come join us. Rosalina showed the image to Christopher and he shook his head, "I don't smoke." He then studied her. "Rosalina, what's wrong?" "I um have a really, really, bad past when it comes to things like drugs and weed. I can't even smell it without freaking out. I can't, go back there until I know it doesn't smell like it. Until he doesn't smell like it," She told him, trying to hide the shaking in her hands. "Does Master Ricardo know," Christopher asked her. "A little. He knows I once had a bad past around addiction. And Zachary knows I don't like it," she told him. She didn't want to go into her past with them, not yet at least.

"When Zachary gets high, the smart side of his mind goes out the window and he can only focus on having a fun time," Christopher explained to her. "I tell him all the time I don't like it, but he always asks." Rosalina nodded and closed out the app. "Call Master Ricardo and ask him you can come back with me to my place until he gets off," Christopher offered to her. She nodded, "Okay."

Ricardo was between meetings when his phone lit up with Rosalina's picture. He smiled when he answered. "Hey Kitten," He told her. "Can I go to Christopher and Vance's place," She asked him. "Master Zachary is enjoying a day of weed with Dominik and Rafael and I really can't be around that." She had whispered it while looking down at the table. He nodded, "Yes Kitten. I'll handle pup and the smell before you come back. I'll pick you up at seven." She nodded, "Thank you sir." "Just breathe Kitten, its gonna be okay. Pup isn't allowed to do it at the house because he knew I am not a fan of the smell. The fact he took away your safe place will truly result in a harsh punishment." "He didn't know sir," she tried. "No, Kitten. He knew you did not like it, that should have been enough for him to take it somewhere else," he told her. "Of course I will have to wait till he comes down from the clouds. Until then, enjoy yourself at Vance and Christopher's. You may also enjoy whatever sweets Christopher gives you to try and get your mind off of what is going on at the house."

"Thank you sir," she told him. They then hung up and Christopher gave her a mischievous smile while showing her the messages he had with Master Vance during their conversation, "Time for junk food and movies." Vance lifts Christopher's restriction on junk food and sweets once a month as a reward for continuing to work on his behavior. Although he was getting punished often because of his meds, Vance could tell Christopher was trying his best and that was enough to give a reward for.

Rosalina gave him a soft smile. After their lunch Christopher and Rosalina went back to her place for her to change into sweats and a tank top before they went to the store to stock up on their goodies. At Christopher's place he quickly changed into a tshirt and pajama bottoms before they made a pallet on the floor and got comfortable.

Ricardo sighed as he pulled up to his house with Mitchel waiting outside, leaning against his car. Ricardo had called Mitchel and informed him of the situation. Mitchel offered to help Ricardo air out the house as much as possible as a way to apologize for his submissives behavior. Ricardo unlocked the front door and saw they hotboxed the whole downstairs. Mitchel chuckled softly and Ricardo shot him a glare. Ricardo turned on the ceiling fan in the living room while Mitchel opened the windows. "Okay boys, fun time is over," Mitchel told them. Dominik whined but Rafael was silent as he watched the fan.

Mitchel shook his head with a chuckle at his boys. "Next time, take it back to our place," Mitchel told them. "And leave some for me." Dominik gave him a small smile, "No promises." Zachary watched as Ricardo went around opening windows and such. "Master," Zachary asked softly, his mind feeling fuzzy. "Not right now," Ricardo told him before he began to clean the coffee table. Zachary wanted to say something but a glare from Ricardo had him snapping his mouth shut.

Zachary wanted to regret his decision, but he felt so good right now, he couldn't. He knew tomorrow would be another story though. Unbeknownst to him, was just how badly he would be regretting it.