Chapter 6

Rosalina woke up to a kiss on her cheek. It was Master Ricardo. She gave him a small smile before yawning. She noticed he was in just his briefs. She hoped it meant he didn't have to work today. "Pup is at work, so it'll be just the two of us Kitten," He told her. "I hope you don't mind." She smiled, "Not at all Master." He smiled, "Good, because I'm in the mood to have some fun." That made her toes curl. Ricardo planned to play with her all day long, but first she would need to eat, and drink a bottle of water.

She left the bed and followed him downstairs. Bacon and eggs waited for her with a bottle of water. Usually she would complain and ask for coffee, but something tells her she wont need the coffee. The water told her just how much he planned to play with her and didn't want her getting dehydrated. She drank the water like a good girl without protest as she ate her food.

After they finished eating he had her go to the play room and strip while he did the dishes. He took his time going up the stairs. All morning he thought of how to torture he body. He was going to make her feel an array of emotions as he gives her pleasure and pain. He wants to push her limits and see how colorful he can draw within the lines she had set.

Rosalina felt goosebumps raise on her skin when she heard the door open. She didn't dare look up from where she was kneeling. "Such a good girl," he said as he walked around her, inspecting her. She knew not to speak unless instructed to do so, so she kept her mouth shut. "Would you like to know what I plan to do to you, Kitten," he asked her. "Yes please Sir," she replied eagerly. "I plan on pushing those limits of yours," he told her. "I want to hear you beg and scream. I want to watch you quiver and shake as I play with you." His words were like gasoline on a flame.

He planned on giving her the best experience today, filling the day with sexual pleasure so when she edged herself on her days off in the future, she can think back to this. The day will repeat in her memory for a little while, causing her to become needy for him, and he will enjoy denying her. Then when she least expected it, he'll take her, catching her off her guard. She was his to enjoy whenever he see fit, and he knew she enjoyed it.

He had her get in the swing that made her suspended in the air. It made her feel so helpless and vulnerable. She was completely open to him, and it excited her. He inserted a vibrator set on low. It would make the build up of her orgasm slow, but it wasn't intense enough to get her over the edge. He attached some nipple clamps that had a chain that had a clamp that he put on her clit so anytime her breasts bounced it would cause it to tug on her clit. From where she hung she could see his hard on, trapped in his briefs. He had a wet spot from his precum and she wanted to taste him. He noticed her lust filled eyes focused in on his hard on, the way she licked those beautiful lips of her. 

"Not happening Kitten, today it's all about you," He told her with a smirk. She knew she was going to have to work for his cock. He then grabbed a flogger before walking around her, assessing her. He kept his lashes with the flogger unexpected. Some times the hits would be harder than others, sometimes she would barely feel them. He would hit her wherever he saw fit. He was using it as a starting point. Pup enjoyed the flogger more than a whip and only enjoyed feeling a crop on certain parts of his body, and was completely against being caned. She seemed to like the flogger, but it was clear to him after a few hits, she needed more. Due to her position, he wouldn't use the whip on her because the whip wasn't the best for the highly sensitive body parts. He traded the flogger for the riding crop. His hit with it were sharp and quick, causing her moans to become louder. He watched with satisfaction as her lust began to drip on to the floor. "Like that Kitten," he teased her. "Yes Master," she said between pants. 

He struck the crop on to one of her clamped nipples. Her moan that time was much louder than her previous ones. He chuckled, "Such a beautiful little pain slut." He continued to play with her, pushing her boundaries. 

When Zack got home, he looked around and saw no one was downstairs. He went upstairs and went into the playroom. Master was walking circles around Kitten. She was covered in pretty red marks from the crop he held in his hands. She was biting her lip, fighting her orgasm. Master Ricardo looked at Zack, "You're home early." "The appointment I had scheduled for this afternoon had to reschedule," Zack told him. Master Ricardo smiled, "Good, strip and join us Pup." Zack didn't have to be told twice. 

"She's been such a good girl, holding back her orgasm," Master Ricardo said before letting the crop hit her clamped clit. She gasped at the pleasurable sting she felt from it. Now that both her Masters were beginning to play with her, she wasn't able to hold back her pleas to cum. "You'll get to cum Kitten, I promise," Master Ricardo told her. "So much so that you'll be begging us to stop, but we don't want to rush it." They continued to tease her until Ricardo felt she was ready. He turned the swing so her parted legs faced the bed. "You can cum no Kitten," he said before he removed the clamp on her clit. He sat on the bed against the head board with Zack between his legs. He began to stroke Zack's dripping cock as he used the remote for the vibrator to turn it up. Ricardo's stroke were slow and gentle, simply building Zack's orgasm. They watched as orgasm after orgasm hit her. It was a beautiful sight to hear and see. Kitten's moans and screams of pleasure and Pup's needy moans and pants. 

When Kitten's last orgasm sent her into subspace, he turned off the vibrator. He left Zack on the edge of orgasm as they began to remove the toys and release her from the swing. Ricardo began to massage her while Zack slipped on his boxers. He went to their room to grab some clothes for her. He took them to the dryer so they would be warm when she was ready to put them on. When they were ready he went into the playroom and saw Master Ricardo looking so content as he performed his after care. After care was not just important to a submissive, but it was important to a dominant as well. It helps them feel assured that their submissive is okay. When she came back, she seemed so exhausted. They helped her dress before Master Ricardo picked her up and carried her downstairs while Zack went into the kitchen to get her some water. 

Master Ricardo sat on the couch with Rosalina tucked into his side on one side, under a large blanket as they watched a movie. Neither Ricardo or Rosalina felt whole until Zack joined them. She drank her water as they watched the movie until she slowly fell asleep feeling relaxed and happy.