Chapter 3

It's been a week since they played together and none of them could stop thinking about it. During their trip they constantly texted, and even snapchatted Rosalina. Most of her snapchats were when she was at work. Ricardo hated how much she worked, finding it unhealthy since she had no time for herself. Shortly after they left she had to pull doubles on the days she worked at the restaurant, and sometimes even go to the restaurant on days she worked most of the day at the lingerie store. Some times she got out super late, after the buses had stopped and would have a long walk back to her apartment.

It didn't sit right with either of them. It made it hard for them to enjoy themselves during the free time Ricardo wasn't working. Zack slouched in his seat on the plane. "What's wrong," Ricardo asked him. "She's going to make herself sick working this much," Zack told him. "We can't change that Zack," he told him. "She is doing it so she can pay the her bills. It's not like she wants to work this much," Ricardo pointed out to him. Zack sighed, "I know. With her working so much she isn't taking good care of herself. Who knows how well she's eating? She also probably hasn't had a good night's rest since we played with her." Ricardo was well aware of that, and it did have him worried.

When they landed and had signal once more Zack texted her, informing her they touched down. She wasn't able to reply though since she carrying a tray to a table. She was incredibly tired and simply wanted to go home so she could eat then pass out. She had a couple more hours then she would have the rest of the night free. She missed Master Ricardo and Master Zack, wishing she could enjoy another session in the playroom. That may not happen any time soon, or at all. She knew they were concerned, telling her to eat and drink water any chance she got, telling her to pace herself, and other things that made her heart clench.

She didn't get the chance to check her phone until fifteen minutes till she was going to clock out. She had a few messages from Zack and Ricardo, asking her how she was, if she needed anything, and a few other things. The last thing was Ricardo asking her when she was going to be off work and to text her the address so she didn't have to ride the bus. She had nearly fallen asleep on the bus this morning, almost missing her stop. Not wanting to risk that she told him the time and gave him the address.

She had just clocked out when they came into the restuarant. Ricardo tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, "You look so tired Kitten." She gave him a soft smile, "I am." Zack took her hand, "Do you work at the store tonight?" She shook her head, "I'm off for the rest of the night. I don't work tomorrow but they have me on call." "Come stay with us," Ricardo said to her. "Let us take care of you."

She bit her lip, feeling unsure. "Please Kitten," Zack asked, his eyes filled with concern. She could tell they weren't letting her go home alone, and not having the energy to argue against them, she caved. Zack took her hand and lead her to the car. They drove to her apartment so she could pack some things. They were in her living room and saw it was slightly messy. The sink had some dishes in them as well. Not wanting to just leave them there, Zack began to do them. He noticed she had a cute collection of Disney coffee cups. Ricardo cleaned up the fast food trash as well.

When she packed and ready to go, they left. They took her to their large home and she was amazed at how nice it was. It wasn't a mansion but it was much larger than anything Rosalina had ever been in. Zack smiled, "I'll get started on dinner." Ricardo nodded and took Rosalina's hand, "Come on Kitten, let's get you showered and changed while Zack is cooking." She nodded, "Okay."

He took her up to their room and she smiled at how nice it was. It was very masculine in style but also very inviting. He showed her where the towels were before she grabbed a change of clothes. The hot water felt great on her muscles. She took her time as she bathed, enjoying the comforting hot water.