Chapter 25

Rosalina was nervous and excited all at once. She couldn't believe she was taking a leap of faith and doing this. She went into the studio and Coraline smiled, "Good to see you made it. Let me show you where you'll be working." She lead Rosalina over to a make up area that was filled with everything Rosalina could ever dream of having. "We want each one to look sexy of course but to look their part," Coraline explained. Rosalina nodded, "You can count on me." When Rosalina got to the first model, she slipped completely into her element. 

When Zack and Ricardo joined the rest of them for lunch with out Rosalina, Vance raised an eyebrow. "Please tell me Rose took that job," Christopher said, before Vance could ask. Ricardo nodded with a smile, "We dropped her off before coming here." "What job," Vance asked. "She got a job offer from this studio to be their make up artist on their latest project," Zack explained. "She was excited and nervous." "What studio," Lester asked curiously. "Perfect Shot," Ricardo answered. Peter straightened, "Wait, she's working for Coraline Hester? That woman is a photo genius." "We looked into some of her work when Rosalina first told us about the offer," Ricardo said with a nod. "It's all impressive." "I can't wait to see the final result," Peter said excitedly. 

They talked about the upcoming shows and some new club members that Vance was looking into. The doms were going to be at the club for a bit helping Vance look over a few things while the subs were hanging out at Ricardo's. Christopher was the one to pick up Rosalina from work. "How was it," Christopher asked as he saw her bright smile. "It was amazing," Rosalina said and talked about how great it was how happy she was that she took this opportunity. 

When they got back to the house Zack gave her a kiss and asked her the same thing. Zack was happy and asked if she wanted in on their game of dominoes. She sat down across from Dominik and noticed he wasn't in the best of moods. "What's wrong Dominik," she asked him. "Just my fucking brother," Dominik muttered. "He relapsed again," Rafael told her. "He keeps saying he'll get clean but every time I turn around he's snorting something again," Dominik said. "It's fucking pathetic. I guess that saying once an addict, always an addict is true." Zack and Christopher flinched at his words, both knowing Ricardo and Rosalina's past. "That's not true," Rosalina said, hiding her pain. He doesn't know, she said to herself. 

"Yes it is," he said to her with a nod. "He keeps saying he'll get clean but after a month or so he relapses. It's fucking pathetic that people love the shit despite it literally killing them." "But not all addicts relapse," she told him, getting angry. He scoffed, "I don't believe that for a fucking second." "Well you should," she said. He raised an eyebrow, "And why should I? Not once have I met someone who was addicted and not relapsed after they got clean." "You've probably met them, but because they don't talk about it, you don't know," she said to him. 

Zack and Christopher shared a look but before either of them could say anything Dominik popped off. "You're so full of shit Rosalina. Once an addict, always an addict that's been proven time and time again."

"Then I guess I'm a fucking rarity," she said. "Three years, not one single relapse. But I guess that counts for nothing cause after all once an addict always an addict." Dominik, Peter, and Rafael sat there in shocked silence. "Rose," Dominik whispered. "I..." Rosalina shook her head, as she walked away, "I don't wanna fucking hear it."

Zack ran a hand over his face. It went from zero to a hundred in the blink of an eye. "Zack," Dominik said. Zack held up a hand, "You didn't know Dominik." Zack went and followed after Rosalina.

Peter looked at Christopher, "You knew?" He nodded, "Yeah." Dominik put his head in his hands, "I fucked up." Dominik hated himself at that moment. He hurt one of his closest friends, and he didn't mean too. He had to make this right.