Chapter 13

Rosalina rolled over, feeling tired, sore, and happy. The best part, was that her mind was silent. She knew she had bruises without even looking and that thought alone made her smile. Ricardo was intense and played with them for hours. She saw it was almost noon and that she was the only one still in bed. She saw a tshirt and a pair of boxers waiting for her to be put on. She went in to the ensuite to see the bruises he gave her last night. He had enjoyed her and Zack's enthusiasm for impact play and decorated their butts in bruises with a paddle. She was torn between the whipping and the forced orgasms as her favorite part. He was careful and methodical with the whip, ensuring he didn't break the skin. He was cruel and wonderful when he tied her up, ensuring she couldn't move when he used the hitachi wand on her. She also enjoyed seeing him tease Zack repeatedly, getting him so close to cumming, then stopping over and over again until he too took a wand to Zack's cock and he began cumming like an uncontrollable fountain.

Zack wasn't a fan of whips but he did enjoy being tied up and blindfolded as Ricardo set him up with a machine that abused Zack's tight hole with a dildo while Zack's cock had a thin rope wrapped around it and his balls which kept him from cumming till Ricardo released the rope. Ricardo made good on his promise that they both would cry. They did so while begging for various things.

The after care was wonderful too. Some of the best Rosalina had ever been given. She smiled and dressed before going downstairs. She found Ricardo and Zack in the living room. Zack was laying on the couch in just his boxers, his head in Ricardo's lap. "Hey Kitten," Ricardo greeted while Zack moved so she could join them. Ricardo pulled her to him, giving her a sweet kiss, "How do you feel? I didn't hurt you too bad did I?" His eyes were filled with worry and concern. She shook her head, "No, I feel great." She got comfortable with them and they watched TV. No one was in the mood to cook so for lunch Ricardo ordered pizza. He was paying the delivery boy when he saw Lester pull up with Peter, Vance, and Toby. The delivery boy left and Ricardo let them in. "What brings you here today," Ricardo asked them as he shut the door. Zack and Rosalina peered at them over the couch.

"You boys go watch TV while we talk," Lester told them. Ricardo handed Zack the pizza box, "Save me some." Zack smiled, "I don't know. You wore us out pretty well last night. I could eat a horse right now." Vance and Lester chuckled softly as Ricardo raised an eyebrow. "Save me some Pup or you'll go back to playing dress up." Zack's eyes widened.

He hated his punishment. The dominant in him detested and wanted to rebel. He bit back his retort while Rosalina snickered. Lester, Vance, and Ricardo went to Ricardo's office. "What's up," Ricardo asked them once the door was shut. "I'm about to lose the club," Vance told him. "If I don't open back up soon, and these protesters don't disperse, I'm gonna loose everything." The agony in Vance's eyes killed Ricardo. Vance worked his whole life to open his club to give people like them a safe place to be themselves and safely explore the lifestyle.

"I had to get into my savings to pay for the bills for both my house, the club, Christopher's psychiatrist visits and meds. I'm drained," Vance said while running a hand through his hair. Vance sat in the chair, the weight of loosing his dream that he spent so much time trying to achieve, is about to be gone. "I've offered what I've got, but the stubborn ass refuses to take it," Lester told Ricardo. "I didn't take a single handout to get my club, I'm not gonna take one to keep it," Vance snapped, while glaring at Lester.

"Then think of it as a loan with out the interest," Ricardo told him. "Look Vance, we all respect you, but you're our brother, and we refuse to just sit back as you're about to loose your only source of income." "Exactly," Lester said with a nod. "But I can't even open since most of my staff quit because they got tired of the harassment from the protesters, and I can't afford to keep a constant security team outside," Vance told them.

"We'll figure something out," Ricardo promised him. He gave his friend's shoulder a reassuring squeeze, before checking the time. "Start trying to hire more staff, and we'll figure out the security issue," Lester told him. "Then start informing people you're opening back up. I'm sure there are many who are stressed and want to enjoy themselves at the club."

Vance nodded in defeat, "Okay." They left the office and went back to the living room where they found everyone lounging about watching TV. "Did you leave me some," Ricardo asked Zack. "Not even a crumb," Zack joked while Ricardo opened the box. Rosalina laughed softly from where she was tucked into Zack's side.

"So what are your plans for the rest of the day besides being lazy," Vance asked as he went over to where Christopher was sitting. He picked him up before sitting down with him in his lap. "We're not being lazy," Ricardo told him. "He beat us up pretty good last night," Zack told them, smiling brightly. "And you enjoyed every second of it," Ricardo said smugly before biting into a slice of pizza.

"That we did," Zack said happily while Rosalina simply smiled softly.

"Now can we go back to the earlier threat of playing dress up," Lester asked with a smirk. Zack's smile dropped while Ricardo chuckled. "Pup got in trouble for smoking in the house, and I made him play dress up for a week," Ricardo shared with them. "He even crawled around and ate out of a bowl on the floor."

Zack slouched in his spot, "Worst punishment ever." "I bet this time you learned your lesson though," Ricardo commented. Zack nodded, "That I did." "I couldn't use that as a punishment, Peter loves dress up," Lester commented while Peter beamed. Mitchel, Dominik, and Rafael then came in. "I see we have all gathered here today," Mitchel said while sitting down. "We came to talk about the club, then found out, Ricardo beat them up last night so going out really isn't an option," Vance told him.

Mitchel chuckled, "Punishment or fun?" "Fun," Ricardo answered. "The best kind," Zack declared. "So what's going on with the club?" Zack asked, steering the conversation. "If Vance stays closed any longer he'll loose the club," Ricardo answered. "He's taking the loan Lester offered, however he still needs staff and a security team to help out with the protesters." "The last part is something I can't afford," Vance pointed out.

"I know someone who owes me a favor," Zack told them. "I can get him and his friends to come and be security till you can afford it." Ricardo raised an eyebrow, "What did you do to earn a favor like that?" Zack's face became red, "Let's just say it was during my days as a stripper before I met you." "It was legal right," Ricardo asked him. Zack nodded quickly, "Very legal, just not one of my fondest memories."

Ricardo nodded, "Okay then." "I'll give him a call and then tell you what he says," Zack said to Vance. Vance nodded, "Thanks Zachary." Zack smiled and nodded, "Any time."

They spent the rest of the day relaxing and watching TV till the sun went down and everyone left. "You two go shower while I clean up," Ricardo told them. Zack took her hand and they left the living room. Ricardo smiled softly at them before going about with his cleaning.

Zack got the water ready while Rosalina undressed. Zack admired the bruises and marks on her skin from last night. He could feel his when he moved and he loved it. They got in and he wrapped his arms around her waist. "Are you okay enough to work tomorrow," Zack asked her. Rosalina nodded, "I'm fine, I promise." "You better not be lying," Zack told her. "We really had our limits pushed last night and if you're too sore to get through work tomorrow, then call out. If you are lying, I'll have you stand against the wall with a quarter." "I'm fine enough to work tomorrow," She told him. "I promise." He studied her face for a moment before nodding, "If it becomes too much, don't hesitate to call me." She nodded, "Yes sir." He gave her a soft kiss and she gladly returned it before they quickly washed. They dried off and laid in bed.

They were relaxing and playing on the phone when Ricardo came in. His eyes danced over their bruises and he couldn't help the pride and happiness he felt. He quickly showered before joining them, pulling them close to him.