Chapter 18

Ricardo woke up early when his alarm went off. Rosalina grumbled protests while snuggling her face into Zack's chest. "Come on you two, we have a flight to catch," he said to them as he got out of the bed. The convention was in three days, and they decided to fly down early to enjoy  some of the other fun things Vegas had to offer. Ricardo got up and went into the bathroom to brush his teeth while the other two got out of bed sluggishly. 

"It should be a crime to be such a morning person," Rosalina muttered as she saw that the sun wasn't even up yet. "He really is a sadist." Ricardo spit into the sink before calling out, "I'm a proud sadist at that. So you two should get moving before you get to experience how much of a sadist I can be." Zack grumbled, "I regret agreeing on an early morning flight." He then sat up and stretched. Ricardo went into the room after he brushed to get dressed, turning on the light. Rosalina and Zack groaned, closing their eyes tightly. 

Ricardo chuckled at them while they muttered things under their breaths while slowly getting out of bed. Ricardo then went downstairs as they began to get ready. Their bags were already packed and waiting for them by the door. Lester had arranged for a taxi van to arrive to take them all to the airport together. When Ricardo got a text from Lester that they were almost there, he called for his submissives to hurry up. When they came down they looked ready to go back to sleep. Ricardo chuckled at them while shaking his head. 

When the others arrived Zack and Rosalina were happy to see that they weren't the only one's who weren't morning people in the van. Ricardo sat by Lester and Vance who were bright eyed and talkative. Mitchel sat by the window on the other side of Lester, falling asleep in his seat. Zack and Rosalina were sitting by Chistopher who wasn't happy to be up so early. Rosalina leaned her head against Zack's shoulder, letting her eyes drift close. 

At the airport the morning people ushered those that would rather be asleep into the airport. "At least our flight will be quiet," Vance said with a chuckle as they looked at them. Lester and Ricardo chuckled. "I wasn't able to go on early flights when Mitchel and I were traveling around the world. Getting him out of bed was damn near impossible," Lester said. "What did you expect," Vance asked him. "He's been that way since middle school." "The only time he ever woke up early on his own was when he had to sneak out of William Craner's house in high school," Ricardo said with a shake of his head. 

"I can hear you, you know," Mitchel grumbled from where he sat between Rafael and Dominik who were leaning into him. "We weren't trying to be quiet," Vance said with a smirk. Mitchel flipped them off. Vance wiggled his eyebrows, "You offering big guy?" Mitchel scoffed, "That pathetic thing you call a dick isn't going anywhere near my." "It's not pathetic," Christopher said while rubbing his eye. "It's actually pretty large. At least in my opinion since it's the largest I've ever had." 

The four doms laughed while the others chuckled softly. Except Rosalina who yawned, "I find it far too early to be discussing male genitalia." "I think it's never too early. Especially if we're discussing Master's," Zack said with a smirk. "At the mention of dicks, they start to wake up and become lively," Vance said with a chuckle. "It's not a topic we discuss often," Ricardo added in. "Plus everyone, except Rosalina has one, so it's a conversation they're able to take part in," Mitchel said with a soft laugh. 

"If we want to get technical, she has two," Zack said while holding up two fingers. "Ricardo's and mine belong to her." Ricardo nodded in agreement, "He has a point." "God this isn't proper talk to have in public," Rosalina said with a soft groan. "Poor Rose, surrounded by us neanderthals all week," Peter said with a bright smile and the others laughed. 

Rosalina was relieved when they were allowed to board the plane. Rosalina sat by the window with Zack between her and Ricardo. Finally, time to sleep, Rosalina thought once they were in the air. 

Rosalina woke up after they landed and felt far much better. At the hotel they got checked in. "So what are we doing first," Zack asked Ricardo. "We're going to relax until our reservation at six. Tonight at dinner, we're going to be discussing your rules and what we have planned," Ricardo answered.  "Sounds like fun," Zack said with a smile as Rosalina nodded.

They put their things away before lounging on the bed with the TV playing as they got rest to push off their jet lag. When it was time to get ready for their reservation Ricardo had picked out their clothes. Rosalina wore a knee length red dress and black stilettos. She was in the bathroom doing her make up with Zack standing behind her, doing his hair. He wore dark jeans, and a white button up. He rolled the sleeves up to his elbows, wanting to look a little more casual. Dressing up wasn't his thing, but he loved seeing Rosalina and Ricardo dressed up.

When they were ready Ricardo looked them over and gave them a nod of approval before leading them out of the room.

At the restaurant they all sat at a table together. Once their orders were taken and the menus gone the Doms looked at the Subs. "During this vacation, we're going to have some special rules in place," Vance told them. "As well as a contest. Whoever stays out of trouble the entire time we're here will get a reward on the last day. No you can't sabotage each other either. More than one can win the reward."

"There will be times you'll be left unsupervised because we will be doing one of the Dom only activities. We also plan on going out just the four of us to catch up like old times since it's been awhile. During those times, you are to be by your phones at all time in case we call to check on you," Lester told them. "If you break a rule when we're not around, you're to tell us immediately. The longer you wait, the worse your punishment will be." 

"You will be around a lot of different Doms and many different types of the lifestyle. The same rules at the club apply here. With an exception to you Zack," Ricardo said. "Since you are a switch, some rules apply differently. Although you submit to me, you are not a submissive, and no one can force you to be. I have seen many Doms, choose not acknowledge that switches exist. To them there is only Doms and there is only submissives, and they may try to decide that you are a submissive and need to be put into your place. You are to avoid any altercations without showing any form of submission. Meaning be your usual cocky self without getting into a fight. Except towards us of course." 

Zack nodded, "Yes sir." 

"On nights you're left alone, you are free to do whatever you want in the hotel, but on nights we're out late, you are to be in bed by ten," Mitchel told them. 

They continued to go over the rules, and they all agreed to them. After eating a delicious meal, jet lag set in and they were more than ready to get to bed for some much needed sleep.