Chapter 11

When Zack woke up, he really didn't want to. He just wanted to pretend he was in a coma. He knew it was best to get his punishment out of the way because if he tried to avoid it, it would be worse. He sat up and saw he was by himself. He noticed a note on his nightstand.

When you wake up, meet me in my office.

It was simple and to the point. Zack didn't waste any time getting up and going down the stairs. He went to Ricardo's office. Ricardo was on the phone with a client when Zack came in, eyes down cast. Ricardo gestured for Zack to kneel on the floor by him. "The time line is no problem at all. I'll meet you on sight tomorrow," Ricardo told them. After discussing a few more details, he hung up and continued to answer some emails.

When he was done he turned in his chair to face Zack. "Rosalina and I both have told you we do not like the smell of weed. We don't mind that you smoke it, but you can't do it here. I have told you that more than once. Yesterday, Rosalina had called me, telling me she was not comfortable coming back here with it smelling of weed. You took our Kitten's safe place away from her, and that is what angers me the most," Ricardo explained to Zack. "Trying to come up with a punishment that fits the crime was extremely hard. I wanted to cane that back side of yours to the point you wouldn't be able to sit down, however with your job, I knew that wasn't reasonable. So I decided to give you a more humiliating punishment. After all, I felt a little humiliated that I wasn't able to control my submissive and that I had to have Mitchel help me air out the house before I brought Rosalina home." Ricardo then pulled a small bag out of his desk drawer and handed it to Zack. "For a week, anytime you are home, you are to wear this and act like a pet. The only exception is when you need to use the bathroom. You will crawl around on your hands and knees, eat out of bowls on the floor, and be at my mercy."

Zack looked in the bag and his face and ears became red. Inside were short pink shorts, a pink tail with a butt plug, pink cat ears, and a pink collar. He would rather take a cane to the ass instead of wearing this. Zack thought about what he did and he was gonna accept his punishment.

Rosalina walked into the door after she got off work but stopped when she saw Zack sitting in the foyer like a dog. She then burst into laughter and it made the punishment not so bad, Zack thought. He crawled to her rubbing his head against his thigh, "I'm sorry Kitten." She wiped the tear from her eye as she ran a hand through his hair, "Its okay." Ricardo came in behind her chuckling at Zack.

"I should've done this a long time ago," he said patting Zack on his head. "I'm gonna go make dinner." He pressed a kiss on to her cheek before going into the kitchen. Rosalina went up the stairs and Zack followed her. She sat on the bed and took off her shoes with a sigh. The soles were worn in to the point there was no comfort or support.

"How was work," he asked her. "Crazy," she told him. "We had protestors outside when one of our vendors showed up today to talk about their new line of perfumes and colognes." She pulled out a small box that held samples, "And we all got some samples. I really love the purple one." She said only up the small purple vial that was only a few millimeters wide and about two inches long. "Its called Seductive Satin," she said while reading the gold letters on it.

She let Zack smell it, "I didn't know Lacy Doll sold anything for men." He said while looking at the cologne. "We usually don't but they're expanding for men. They have a really nice line silk boxer briefs," she said with a small smile. He chuckled, and then watched as she got out of her work clothes. She put on a tank top and a pair of pajama bottoms before going down the stairs with Zack. Zack sat on the floor, watching Ricardo cook.

Rosalina pulled a bottle of wine out of the fridge when her phone began to ring. It was the restaurant manager. She answered it, "Hello." "Hello Rosalina, do you have a minute," he asked her. "Sure, what's up," she asked him. "I wanted to talk to you about the incident the other week," he told her. "After looking into the security cameras and getting statements, the owner has agreed to let you come back." "I'm sorry to inform you, but I already found another job," she told him.

"Please come back Rosalina, we need you," he pleaded. "You're one of our best servers. I'll even give you a raise." Rosalina couldn't help her laugh, "No amount of money can get me to go back to that sorry excuse of an establishment. Good luck finding someone else." She then hung up, a small smile on her face. It was nice hearing a job beg for her to come back and telling them to shove it.

Ricardo took the wine bottle and opened it, "I take it that was the restaurant?" She nodded, "Yep. They wanted me to come back." Ricardo poured a glass for her and himself. Zack let out a whine, wanting some. Ricardo smirked, "Wine isn't good for pets." Zack huffed and pouted.

Ricardo served Zack is food in a bowl on the floor while he and Rosalina sat at the table. Zack's face felt hot the entire time he ate, hating this part the most. Afterwards, Rosalina did the dishes while Ricardo went to his office to finish up some things with some paperwork. Zack decided to make the most of having to crawl around. He crawled over to Rosalina where she stood at the sink. He snaked his hand between her legs and began to rub her through her pajamas. She gasped and gripped the edge of the sink.

"Don't stop doing the dishes," Zack told her. "Yes sir," she said, and went back to washing them as he continued to rub her. Ricardo came in and saw them. He leaned in the doorway and watched them. "Don't cum Kitten," Zack told her. "Yes sir," she moaned out. When she finished the dishes she was struggling to keep her orgasm back. Zack smacked her butt, "Good job Kitten."

Ricardo chuckled, "Poor Kitten, is Pup just leaving you on the edge?" "Yeah," Kitten said a little husky. Ricardo chuckled, "Oh well." Rosalina whined, wanting to orgasm but being denied. They went up the stairs to get ready for bed. Rosalina was in the bathroom while Zack sat on the bed next to Ricardo looking at her heels. "She needs new shoes," Zack told him. Ricardo nodded, "She needs a lot more than that. I just made a few deals that will give us a ton of money that won't be going towards the bills so we can get her properly taken care of."

Zack was over the moon that Ricardo was getting higher paying projects. Ricardo has put in a lot of hard work and time running his own business, and Zack was so proud of him. He put her shoes back right before she came out of the bathroom. Zack was a little annoyed Ricardo made him go to bed with the tail plug in but he at least didn't have to wear the ears and collar. Ricardo laid between them, hugging them both to him. He kissed them both on their foreheads before falling asleep.