Chapter 5

The next few days went by in a blur. Before Rosalina knew it, it was her day off, and the night she would be meeting Master Ricardo's friends. Ricardo had picked out a nice white capris, a red blouse with sleeves that stopped at her elbows, and a pair of black ballet flats. She put on a pair of silver hoops and her white watch. She kept her make up light. She turned from the bathroom and saw Zack try to get his jeans to go over his cock cage. Master Ricardo enjoyed having Zack's cock locked up, the sadist in him enjoying when he can and can't have a boner. Zack doesn't mind it, he just wished Master Ricardo had picked out a pair of jeans that didn't fit him so tight. He knew it was because he wanted his friends to take one look and know that Zack was wearing one.

Once his pants were on nicely he put on the black v neck t-shirt. She left the bathroom to grab her purse. She had just passed him when he grabbed her, pulling her to him. Her back rested on his chest as his arms wrapped around her waist. "It's rude to walk past without giving me a kiss," He whispered in her ear. She shivered as she smiled, "I'm sorry Master." He tilted her head back to look at him and kissed her.

Ricardo came in as Zack's tongue began to dominate her mouth. One hand stayed on her waist, the other cupping her face as he kissed her. He kept them there because he knew she wanted him to move his hands, and he didn't feel like giving her what she wanted. "I see you two are enjoying yourselves," Ricardo said when they parted for air. Zack gave him a smirk, "I couldn't resist she's so tempting." Ricardo had to agree as he looked over their Kitten. He then made Zack finish getting ready so they weren't late. He took Rosalina's hand and lead her downstairs, so Zack wouldn't get distracted anymore. He then pinned her to the wall, lips on hers. She went to wrap her arms around his neck, but instead he pinned her hands above her head.

Zack felt restrained in his cage as he watched Master Ricardo dominate her mouth. He pulled away when she let out a soft moan. "Poor Kitten, too bad we have plans tonight," Ricardo teased as he let her go. She pouted but didn't protest. She then followed them out to the car. She sat in the backseat and used her compact to check her lipstick. She was thankful she splurged a little from her tips for smudge proof lipstick.

The restuarant they went too was very laid back and casual which was perfect for their group. Vance sat next to Christopher, them being the first to arrive. Then Lester and his submissive Peter had arrived. Peter was a bright and rowdy man who looked no older than sixteen but Lester promised he was in his twenties. After that Mitchel and his two submissives Dominik and Rafael arrived. Mitchel was always the kindest one out of the group of Doms, but his two subs surely did know how to press his buttons better than his long time friends did.

"Where is Ricardo," Mitchel asked as he checked his watch. "Isn't he usually Mr. Punctual?" "He is probably enjoying some time with his latest addition. They work so much so it's rare they have a day off," Vance told them. He was sure to use universal pronouns to keep Rosalina a surprise. "Did I hear someone talking about us," Ricardo said when he approached holding Rosalina's hand. Her other hand was in Zack's.

Mitchel and Lester didn't say anything as they took in Rosalina's appearance. "This is our latest addition to our relationship, Rosalina. Rosalina this is Lester and Mitchel, the friends I told you about," Ricardo introduced. "And you both know Zack." Zack gave them a bright smile while Rosalina have them a shy smile.

"It is nice to meet you Rosalina," Mitchel said kindly. "These are my submissives Dominik and Rafael." Dominik was tall, probably taller than all of the Doms gathered. He had a gold piercing in his right ear. Zack recognized the prison tattoo on his left wrist. Rafael looked slender and tiny between his dom and co-sub. "And this is Peter," Lester introduced. Peter gave a bright smile in greeting. He looked incredibly young, Rosalina thought. She knew that Ricardo wouldn't be friends with someone who was into underage people, so she trusted he was old enough.