Chapter 20

The doms sat on the couch, looking at the bed where all their subs were sleeping curled up together. They were rather surprised they didn't receive any noise complaints over the last couple of hours. They could see the closeness that settled with them after their aftercare was over and they were beginning to fall asleep.

"We really got us some good ones this time," Mitchell said softly as he looked them over. It takes an extremely huge amount of trust in not only their doms but each other to do what they did and fully enjoy it. Vance nodded as his thumb rubbed his engagement ring, "Yeah we did."

Lecter smiled, "You and Toby pick a date yet?" Vance shook his head, "Christopher is wanting to have a fall wedding, but we decided to let the venue availability pick the official date."

"So what made you finally pop the question," Ricardo asked him. "He was having one of his episodes and we got into an argument over money and how he didn't want me paying for his therapy sessions and meds cause of how expensive it is, " Vance said running a hand through his hair."I'm not proud of how it happened. I can't even remember what he said to make me pop off but I grabbed the ring box from where I had hidden it and threw it at him. Not hard like I wanted to hurt him or anything like that, it just happened though. It wasn't until it left my hand, that I regretted it. I expected him to flinch and cry. Instead it hit him in the chest and he caught it before it fell to the floor. I immediately started apologizing and I thought I had fucked up. He opened it and knew what it was immediately. He didn't say anything at first. He then told me I was a dumbass for wanting to marry someone who was broken like him. He then put it on, tossed me the box, then went to start making dinner."

Mitchell chuckled as he stood up and went to the dresser. He opened the window and sat in it as he lit a cigarette. He got a room he could smoke  in, but he knew Vance wasn't a big fan of second hand smoke. "I couldn't do the whole marriage thing," Mitchell said as he looked at the bed. "Why is that," Vance asked him. "Because it means I'd have to choose," Mitchell said before lighting a cigarette. "I couldn't choose between my babies." Poly marriages weren't legal, much to their disappointment.

"Their parents would also make it incredibly hard too," Lecter added in and Mitchell sighed. "Don't remind me."

"Their parents against your relationship," Ricardo asked him. He nodded, "Yeah. Dominick's parents are completely against him being gay while Rafael's parents find it wrong to be in a relationship with more than one person." Mitchell flicked the ashes from his cigarette, "At least they're not as bad as Peter's." Lecter chuckled softly, "Don't remind me. Meeting his mother was a fucking nightmare."

"What happened when you met his mother," Vance asked him. "She declared him being gay was a demon curse and he needed to go see a Priest," Lecter said with a soft chuckle. "She's a little coo coo for coco puffs. We didn't even properly meet. She had video called him while he was in the hotel room and I came out of the shower in only my towel and I called him baby boy. She blew up and he hung up on her. She tried to call him back but he ignored her calls. Felt kind of bad, but he acted like her reaction was normal."

Vance and Ricardo chuckled and shook their heads. "Do Zack's and Rosalina's parents know about your relationship," Mitchell asked Ricardo curiously. "Rosalina's parents passed away when she was eighteen. Zack's parents on the other hand stopped talking to him when he left the family business to pursue his dream to be a tattoo artist. He hasn't talked to them in a few years," Ricardo answered.

"What about Toby's parents," Lecter asked Vance. "That is not a good topic of conversation for him. There is a reason he asks everyone to call him by his middle name and not his first," Vance answered. "I and Rosalina are the only exceptions."

Mitchell nodded, "Yeah I noticed that." "I told him from the beginning, I was going to show him that his name isn't a bad name and that he isn't like the man he was named after. With Rosalina, they talk and support each other in a way I can't give him," Vance explained. "They've both had an incredibly hard past, so they understand each other in a way we can't because we've never felt how they have," Ricardo said and Vance nodded.

"Any word from your parents," Vance asked Lecter. Lecter shook his head, "I see photos of my mother's latest travels every now and then but any time I try to call they don't answer. I talked to Lee, a couple weeks ago. Claims my parents went on different vacations this time." Lee was his parents' butler who mostly got paid to house sit since his parents were never home.

Lecter shrugged, "It's whatever. I'm used to it by now. I got my baby boy and you guys. I don't need them." "Always," they said in unison. They each came from different back grounds but since high school the four have them been the closest of friends, always having each other's backs.

Vance looked over at the bed, "There is barely any room for us on the bed." Zack was spooning Rosalina from behind, who was using Christopher as a pillow, with Peter on his other side using his chest as a pillow, with Rafael spooning Peter from behind, who had Dominik behind him. "We could always cuddle on the couch together," Mitchell suggested with a chuckle. Ricardo chuckled, "I'm down." "I think it has a bed that pulls out," Vance said with a shrug.

They checked it and found it did in fact have a bed that pulled out that was already partially with sheets and blankets. Vance made sure the alarm was set while Ricardo laid down. "You snore in my ear and I'm kicking you off the bed," Lecter threatened Mitchell.

"And here I thought you liked to cuddle," Mitchell laughed softly. "There's a difference between cuddling and being ear raped by your obnoxious snores," Lecter said as Vance joined them. "God you guys are idiots," Ricardo said while rolling his eyes. Vance laid on his other side shaking his head.

After they all got comfortable, they soon fell asleep.