Chapter 19

Today was the first time the Doms were leaving the Subs alone at the hotel. They decided to enjoy the pool and warm weather. Rosalina was stretched out on the lounge chair sunbathing in her black bikini. She could feel Zack's eyes run over her every now and then. Peter was taking photos while Zack, Christopher, Dominik, and Rafael played volley ball. 

"If you could keep your eyes on the ball, you wouldn't miss so much," Christopher joked to Zack. "She's so hard to resist though," Zack said. "Keep it up, and you'll get yourself in trouble in no time," Peter said with a laugh. "She's more than worth it," Zack said with a smirk. They chuckled and shook their heads. Zack slipped his phone out and took a picture of her and sent it to Ricardo.

The ball then bounced from the top of his head and the others laughed as he turned to glare at them playfully. After their game, they decided to cool off in the water. Zack walked over to Rosalina and kissed her cheek. "Come swimming with me," he said to her. "I can't," she confessed to him. "I don't know how." "So now I have a legitimate reason to have you pressed against me," Zack said with a chuckle in her ear. She rolled her eyes and went with him to the pool. He held her with her legs wrapped around his waist. 

Rafael was doing the same with Dominik, too short to stand where the other guys can without the water reaching high up on him.  "Is this your first time coming to the convention," Christopher asked as he spread his arms across the wall of the pool, using it to relax and keep himself up. "It's my first time," Rosalina said happily. "It's my second time," Zack answered. "The first time I came was with my last Dom. It was actually what lead to us ending our contract." "How is that," Peter asked him. Zack shrugged, "He wanted to have a third, which was fine, but the guy he wanted, I didn't get along with whatsoever. I told him I didn't trust him enough to be in that type of relationship and it got heated and I left. Found out later, they did get together, and my ex dom's sub cheated on him." Zack gave a soft chuckle, "He called me a month after I got with Master Ricardo, wanting me back." "What did you tell him," Peter asked. "I was mature about it," Zack said and Rosalina giggled. "That's a first." 

Zack pinched her butt for it and she yelped a little. 

"I told him I was sorry to hear his relationship didn't work out, but I have already moved on to a relationship that I was happy in," Zack told them. "What about you guys? Is it your first time?" Dominik nodded, "Master Mitchell is my first Master. We were together for a few months before he suggested the BDSM lifestyle. I got one taste then never could go back." Rafael smiled, "All it takes is one taste. It's my first time at this convention, but I went to a smaller one in Europe. At that one, we had to wear masks and such because many there were too scared to show their faces and embrace the kink." 

"What about you Toby," Zack asked Christopher. "It's my second time coming here," Christopher answered. "Both times with Master Vance." "It's my first time too," Peter said with a smile. "I'm really excited to what it's like. The only kind of convention I've been too is an art convention where a bunch of different artists gather." "Wasn't it the convention in Italy that you met Lester," Rafael asked him. Peter nodded, "Yep. I was backpacking around the world to see the different museums and art when we met." "Lester made us stay in Italy, delaying our trip to Japan so he could pursue Peter," Dominik said with a chuckle. "It was worth it in the end since we met Rafael on the plane on our way to Japan." "I had been in Japan being a groupee, following my favorite band on tour," Rafael explained. "When Master Mitchell saw my shirt, we began nerding out about their music." 

"How did you guys meet Rosalina," Peter asked Zack curiously. "She was in the sub lounge enjoying a drink at the club. I thought a beautiful woman such as herself shouldn't be drinking alone," Zack answered. "I was drinking at the club because of their two drink limit. It had been a bad week with both of my jobs, and I didn't trust myself to stop on my own after two," she explained. "It wasn't until later at a coffee shop that I met Master Ricardo before they had to fly off on a business trip." "We had a rather intense play session before we left," Zack said with a smile. "She was the first I actually enjoyed sharing Master Ricardo with." 

"You didn't like that Elliot guy," Christopher asked curiously. Zack shrugged, "He claimed he enjoyed sadists, but he didn't know what a real sadist was until he played with us. He also didn't enjoy being topped by someone who was also being topped." Rosalina smiled at him, "I love it when you top me." Zack chuckled, "Good because I enjoy topping you." 

He gave her a peck on the lips before they went back to talking to their friends. "We'll be doing shows once we get back to the club. Are you and your masters going to take part," Christopher asked curiously. "Heck yeah," Peter beamed. "Master Lester and I are already practicing our scene so we know nothing can go wrong." "Kitten won't be, but Master Ricardo and I are thinking of doing an intense bondage scene," Zack answered with a smirk. Master Ricardo and Master Zachary have been sexual with Rosalina in front of their friends, just like they've been in front of them, but she wasn't comfortable doing anything sexual on a stage in front of others. It made her extremely uncomfortable. 

"Master Mitchell is still debating it," Dominik answered. "He doesn't know what kind of scene he'd like to do." 

"Will you and Master Vance be performing," Rosalina asked Christopher. He nodded, "We're going to be the first ones to perform. I'm a little nervous, but Master Vance promised I would be too busy enjoying the pleasure he's giving me to notice the crowd. Which I believe because we've practiced the scene once before and he made me feel so good that when I came, I didn't wake up till the next day." 

"I love those kind of scenes," Peter said with a sigh and smile. "Master Ricardo likes to keep us edged most times, and enjoys denying us our orgasms," Zack said. "But when we do cum, holy crap the sub space is amazing." Rosalina  nodded in agreement. "Doesn't that give you blue balls," Dominik asked Zack with a chuckle. "It does, and although it hurts, I enjoy it because I love it when he controls my orgasms," Zack answered with a smile. "There are also times he makes us cum to the point we're begging him to stop, but since we're not safe wording he keeps going and that's just as amazing." 

"I'm glad," Ricardo said suddenly and they all turned to see their Doms in their swimming trunks. Master Ricardo joined them, wrapping his arms around the two of them. "Anything interesting get shared that we should know about," Vance asked them as he wrapped his arms around Christopher. "We mostly talked about you guys," Zack said with a smirk. "How we met our doms and such. We also talked about the upcoming shows." "They'll be rather interesting," Lester said before he began kissing down the side of Peter's neck. "I think we should get some practice in tonight," Mitchell said while looking over his two submissives. "I agree," Vance said with a smirk. "It's only fair since they decided to tease us dressed the way they are," Ricardo said. Zack smirked, "It's not like we could go swimming fully clothed. If only the pool allowed skinny dipping then we'd really have fun teasing you." 

Ricardo smirked while raising an eyebrow at him, "I'm gonna put that mouth to good work if you want to keep running it Pup." "Please do Master," Zack said with a smile as he hardened against Rosalina. "I'm noticing a lot of tents," Vance said as he ran his hand over Christopher's hard on. "I think we need to help try and collapse them," Mitchell said with a chuckle. "And a certain lady may need help getting dry," Ricardo said with a smirk and Rosalina felt her cheeks become warm. "I think we could perform for each other," Vance suggested. "I think our subs would enjoy watching their friends become little messes." "I think they'd enjoy that very much," Ricardo agreed while the subs shared eager looks. 

"Mitchell, you had gotten their largest room available right," Lester asked him. Mitchell nodded, "I did. Even has a California king bed, plenty of space for when our babies tap out." The doms gave smirks then sent their subs up on ahead instructing them to dry off and be naked by the time they got there. 

When they got there, they found their subs had listened perfectly. "They're already making a mess and we haven't even started," Lester said with a chuckle as he saw the precum that dripped on to the floor from their hard cocks. "It's about to get a lot messier," Ricardo said with a chuckle. 

"Where should we start," Vance asked as he looked them over. "We're gentlemen," Mitchell told him. "So I say ladies first." They all chuckled, knowing gentle what they had planned was the opposite of gentle. "We talked on the way up here, and we're all going to enjoy sharing you subs. If you are against it, then you can back out now. If not, then we will continue, and only your safe word can get you out of it," Vance told them. None of them protested. They were excited actually. 

Their doms chuckled softly. "Let's get started shall we?"