Chapter 21

"When do you want to wake them," Vance asked Ricardo and Lecter as they looked at Mitchell and their subs who were still sleeping. "It takes Rosalina a little bit to do her make up," Ricardo said. "So I'm gonna have to wake her up earlier than the others." "We have two hours till the breakfast for the hotel starts so we have some time," Lecter said with a shrug.

"They may want to shower since they all were in the pool before we tired them out," Vance reminded them. "You have a point," Ricardo said with a nod. They decided to start waking everyone up. "Fuck off," Mitchell groaned while covering his head with his pillow. Vance straddled his legs, "If you insist buddy." Mitchell bucked him off and Vance laughed.

Ricardo managed to get Rosalina awake, but was struggling with getting Zack up. Ricardo looked at Rosalina, "Kitten, mind assisting me." She nodded with a smirk before straddling his waist and lowered herself so her lips were by his ear, her fingers teasing his pierced nipples, "If you keep sleeping Master Zack, then you won't get to shower with me." He opened his eyes, a sleepy smirk on his lips, "If only we didn't have a bed full of people, or I'd flip this situation around Kitten." He then captured her lips in a kiss. Ricardo chuckled, "Okay you two, come on." Zack smirked, "We can easily include you too Master."

"Later Pup," Ricardo said with a smile. "I'm rather hungry after last night and I would hate to miss breakfast." "I second that," Vance said as he got Christopher out of bed. Rosalina and Zack slipped on the sweats and tshirts Ricardo had grabbed them so they could go back to their room for a shower.

Ricardo already had their clothes picked out, waiting for them. Both noticed there wasn't any underwear. "Today, we're going to play a game," Ricardo told them, showing them the rope that was thin enough to be worn with the clothes he had picked out. Zack and Rosalina smiled eagerly before they got ready.

Ricardo leaned against the door frame of the bathroom, watching as they got ready. They were dressed, the rope under their clothes. They kept shifting about and he found it entertaining. Zack finished with his hair while Rosalina put the finishing touches on her make up. They met everyone in the dinning room for breakfast. Many were quiet, feeling fully awake. The doms shared knowing looks as they watched their subs squirm. "Today shall be rather interesting," Mitchell said before taking a drink of his coffee. The other three chuckled softly. 

Throughout the day, the rope teased and edged Zack and Rosalina. They looked at various booths of toys, collars, and other interesting things, but neither were able to properly pay attention to what they saw. When Ricardo and Zack went to something meant only for Doms, Rosalina walked with Chistopher, Dominik, Peter, and Rafael. They went to the hotel's cafe as they waited for their Doms. 

Zack sat beside Ricardo in one of the chairs when he noticed a couple of judgemental looks he received. He was a switch, proud to submit himself to Ricardo, and proud to dominate Rosalina. He didn't care what anyone else thought. He looked down at the booklet that had been handed to everyone who entered, to ignore the looks. He and seen two other switches enter besides him, but other than that it was those strict in their role as a Dom. Ricardo eyed Zack and was proud that he was keeping his cool instead of having a glaring contest with some of the other doms, like he has done at the club before. 

Once it started Zack looked forward at the speaker. When it was over, many of the doms talked amongst each other. That was when someone who didn't approve of Zack being there approached. "This was for doms only," the man said to Zack. "The brochure said Doms and Switches," Zack said while holding it. "Doms who submit shouldn't be allowed to dominate another," the man said. Zack shrugged, "We're all entitled to our opinions, but it's best if some opinions are kept to ourselves. The only opinion I value on my skills as a dominate are my submissive's and my dominate's." "Oh yeah, are you sure that it's you, your submissive submitted too, or are they humoring you while also listening to any rules your dominate has in place for them to respect you," the man asked him, trying to pick at any insecurities Zack may have. 

Zack smirked, "You sound like you're speaking from personal experience. Sorry it didn't work out for you, but don't try to trample on another's dynamic. I doubt have a single doubt when it comes to my submissive's submission to me." Zack then checked his watch, "Now if you'll excuse me, I'm supposed to meet up with my submissive for lunch in twenty minutes." Zack turned on his heel and began to walk away. "You're nothing but a pathetic whore who can't make up his mind on what he wants." Zack paused for only a second before shaking his head and walking over to where Ricardo, Vance, Mitchell, and Lester were waiting. Ricardo snaked an arm around Zack's waist as they walked, "I'm proud of you Pup, you handled that rather well." The only sign of anger Zack had shown was his pause as he walked away. Zack nodded, "Thank you Master." "People like that annoy me," Lester muttered. "They're unhappy with how their relationship turned out so they try to make others who are happy, second guess shit. It's fucked up to be honest." 

Mitchell sighed, "Unfortunately there isn't anything we can do except brush it off." "The convention is rather large, I doubt we'll see him again," Vance added. "Now let's meet up with the others. Let's pray they stayed out of trouble in our absence." 

They got to the cafe and saw Rosalina working on a cross word puzzle, Christopher scrolling through Facebook, Dominik and Rafael watching a video on YouTube, and Peter sketching on a napkin. "Did you behave yourselves," Lecter asked as he placed his hands on Peter's shoulders. Peter looked up at him with a bright smile, "Yep." "Are you okay Master Zack," Rosalina asked Zack, noticing his slightly tense posture and his hands in his pockets. "Ran into someone who wanted to express their opinions on switches. Nothing I couldn't handle," Zack said to her. He tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and she leaned into his touch. It was the small things she did that told him that her submission to him was genuine, like leaning into his touch, and noticing his mood changes. It didn't matter what  some idiot with an opinion said, he would never doubt what they had.