Chapter 26

Rosalina smiled as the project wrapped up. She enjoyed every moment of it. As she was cleaning up her work area, Coraline approached her with her check. "Thanks for your hard work. You did an amazing job Rosalina," she said to me. "I look forward to working on the next project with you. Welcome to the team." Rosalina was over the moon at cementing herself in this job. Rosalina smiled brightly, "Thank you so much." She then filled out the proper paperwork and left.

Ricardo was waiting in the car for her. "How did it go?" "Amazing," Rosalina said with a smile as he drove her home. "She always takes a two week break between projects, but she will be sending me the information I need next week to start thinking about how I'm gonna do their make up and the project details. So for the next two week's completely at Zack's mercy at the shop."

Ricardo chuckled, "Be careful with how you word that to him. You'll get him excited." She laughed, "We wouldn't want that now, now would we?" He shook his head, "No we wouldn't."

Since tonight was the debut night of the shows, they began to get ready at home while waiting on Zack to get home. When they got out, Ricardo's phone was ringing. "Hey Zack," Ricardo said. "I'm not sure when I'm gonna be home. Some of those church goers doused my shop in fucking paint and I'm currently dealing with the police. They had also thrown photos of us going into the club with obscenities written on them. I thought we were fucking done with this bull shit," Zack said to him. "You two go on ahead to the club. I'll try and get done here in time for Vance's show." "No Pet," Ricardo said. "We'll come to the shop and help you clean up with paint." Zack sighed, "Thanks." 

Ricardo hung up and looked at Rosalina who stood with her robe on. "Change of plans," Ricardo told her what happened to Zack's shop. They dressed and Ricardo called Lester, since he knew Vance was busy. 

"There's been a change of plans," he said to Lester when he answered. "What's up," Lester asked, as his hand continued to guide Peter's head as he sucked his cock. "Some people from that damn church threw paint on Zack's shop and threw around photos of him going into the club with Rosalina and I." "What the actual fuck," Lester said as he got Peter to stop. "Is he going to press charges?" "He's already dealing with the police so most likely," Ricardo sighed. "Rosalina and I are going to go help him clean his shop."  "Do you guys need help," Lester asked him. "We should be able to handle it," Ricardo told him.

"Okay. We'll let Vance know after his show," Lester sighed softly. "Thanks," Ricardo said before hanging up. They went to the shop and saw the cops pulling out and Zack was starting to take a hose and spray the paint from the front of his building. He standing there shirtless, a baseball cap on backwards. Rosalina and Ricardo stood and admired the sight before them. "I'm gonna spray you both if you keep staring," Zack said with a small smile. "It's hard not too," Ricardo said as Rosalina nodded in agreement. She picked up the photos that were covered in paint. She tossed them in the trash can as Ricardo grabbed a bucket with soap and water. He saw Zack's shirt that had paint splatter on is, hence the reason he was shirtless. 

As Ricardo was beginning to help clean it off, he knew it was going to take them awhile. Eventually the others arrived to help out. "Vance said he'd love to help, but Toby is deep in subspace and he dare not disturb him," Lester shared with them. "They doused this place good," Mitchell said as he looked it over. "The ones who had thrown the paint had taken off running so I have no clue if the cops will catch them. Luckily my security cameras caught their faces," Zack said with a sigh. "I'm pressing charges though. I'm getting sick of this shit." Ricardo sprayed him with the hose, "Watch the language Pet." Zack jumped, "That's cold!" Ricardo chuckled softly as the others began to help. 

It took them a couple of hours but eventually they got the place cleaned up. "I'm tired of this damn church," Lester said as he ran a hand through his hair. Mitchell nodded as he lit a cigarette, "This shit has to stop eventually." "I wonder who is apart of that church," Peter said curiously. "Maybe if we knew them, we could try getting them to turn on each other eventually to the point the church disbands." "That's a beautifully evil idea," Lester said as he gave Peter's cheek a kiss. "That Priest may use it as a chance to declare he cleansed them of their sins though," Dominik stated. "Which is why they're part of the church." "He has a point," Zack said with a sigh. 

"I think it's too late to be coming up with take down the church theories," Ricardo said before gesturing with his chin to Rosalina and Rafael who were sitting on the sidewalk, their backs against the shop, asleep against each other. They couldn't help but take pictures before Ricardo and Mitchel woke them up. 

They got home and Rosalina was quick to strip and lay in bed while Ricardo and Zack talked in the kitchen. "How do you feel," Ricardo asked him. "Pissed off and tired," Zack confessed. "I'm not even mad about the paint, I'm mad about the photos." Zack pulled one out that didn't get paint on it. It was from outside the club, Rosalina and him were making out while waiting on Ricardo to finish talking to Vance. "Photos from our friends catching us is one thing, but strangers taking photos and writing slander on them isn't okay with me." Ricardo nodded in agreement, "I know Vance won't react too kindly to people taking photos of those who come and go from his club." He made the club to be a safe place to practice the lifestyle, and if certain identities get exposed, it could be a major issue. Luckily those major identities have been playing it safe and not going to the club with this church nonsense, but other members of the club could stop going because of the lack of privacy and it'll eat into the profits Vance only recently started making again. 

"On a good note, Rosalina was hired permanently with the studio, and she has two weeks of freedom," Ricardo told him. Zack perked up, his sour mood changing, "Is that right?" Ricardo nodded, "And it will be a rather fun two weeks." Zack bit his lip, wondering what he had in store for them.