Chapter 9

Ricardo scrolled through some news articles when Vance sat down with a sigh. Today he was meeting up with his friends for lunch while their submissives were hanging out at the mall together. "You okay," Ricardo asked him. He nodded,  "Yeah. I've just had to deal with a lot of protesters lately. They've been going to all of the clubs lately. They even went to a few strip clubs." It was honestly ridiculous. "They even yelled at some girls who were simply out running, for being too provactive. I had to call the cops to get them off my property. Of course they have the first amendment, which I'm all for, protest your hearts out for all I care, just stay off my propety."

Lester sat down, "Are you talking about the protesters that are declaring sex a sin?" Vance chuckled, "That's not exactly what they're protesting but yes." "I saw them outside of Sweet Temptation yesterday. I saw these guys in their early twenties come out, wearing strap ons, threatening to chase them away," Lester said. Ricardo nodded, "Rosalina had them at Lacy Doll too. They were declaring every woman that went there were whores. It didn't help that it had been Zack who went to pick her up and he couldn't stop himself from opening his mouth, making things worse, and embarrassing Rosalina."

"What has the world come too where we cant enjoy our sex clubs and stores," Mitchel asked as he joined us. "I bet it would really get their panties in a twist if they actually saw what we did inside," Lester said with a smirk. Vance shook his head, "Not happening." Lester chuckled, "Come on Vance. How much do you want to bet, that every protester is a closet freak, and they're scared of what turns them on?" Ricardo shook his head, "That's not a bet I'm willing to make." Mitchel chuckled, "Why? Scared?"

Ricardo shook his head, "No. It's because the protesters are being lead by some new church that was recently established down town." Vance nodded, "Some are wondering if they're actually a cult or not." "The news plans on doing an interview tonight with their Priest, Peter wants to watch it to make fun of their views," Lester said.

"Their views arent to be made fun of. No matter how insane we find it to be, it's still their beliefs," Ricardo told him. "Its like with every religion." "Yes, but other religions aren't yelling at businesses the way they have been. They keep their beliefs to themselves and don't try to force it on us," Mitchel pointed out. "These people are actively yelling at people and trying to shame them. They're lucky no one as started a fight because of it." He had a point.

"Let's just pray it doesn't get worse than holding signs and yelling," Vance said with a sigh.

Shortly when they finished their food, Vance got a call from his submissive. "We just finished," Vance told Christopher. "Great, because I don't think we can keep Dominik and Zack from going back into the mall and killing someone," He told him. Vance sighed and put it on speaker, "What happened?"

"We had just left the food court when these protesters showed up. They began to make accusations at Rosalina for calling her a whore since she was the only girl among us. Dominik and Zack got pissed and told them to stop. That's when they noticed Dominik and Rafael holding hands, and began to start making comments on how it's wrong for them to be gay. Rafael started crying, pissing Dominik off even more. Peter had to hold him back from punching them. Then one of them made a comment, declaring we should just go ahead and die since we're going to rot in hell anyways, which then really hurt Rosalina, and Zack took their sign and snapped it half, and threatened to shove it somewhere it doesn't belong. So yes, this has not been the best of days, please come get us before someone ends up arrested."

They paid then left. They received a text, stating they're at a cafe down the street from the mall. Rafael's eyes were still blood shot when Mitchel saw him. "Its okay Baby Boy," Mitchel said as he hugged him, Rafael beginning to cry again. Ricardo pulled up a chair between Zack and Rosalina. Rosalina hasn't said anything since they made the comment about how they should die, they all noted, but didn't say anything. It was a traumatizing day for all of them.

They all took their subs home for a much needed talk and after care. Ricardo watched as Rosalina dropped her shopping bags by her over night bag. Zack began to put his things away. "I'm going to temporarily lift the rules around language to allow you to vent the way you feel is needed to help you get out your feelings about today," Ricardo told them. "Those bastards need a good proper ass kicking," Zack snapped. "Why security didn't show up, I have no idea, but we weren't the only ones they were attacking. They even verbally assaulted a girl who was about sixteen or so who had a toddler, all because they confused that kid for hers until their mom came out of the bathroom and screamed back at them. They got lucky Dominik and I were held back. I don't give a fuck about what they said about me, but they attacked Rosalina, and the others and that shit doesn't sit right with me. I'm getting tired of their shit."

Zack ran a hand of frustration through his hair. Ricardo looked at Rosalina, "It's gonna be better if you get it out Kitten." She sighed, "I don't really want to go into detail, but let's just say I got a wake up call at how dark the world can be at a young age, and for a while I had been told I would be making the world a better place if I just died in a ditch somewhere. At one point in time I was almost successful in killing myself, but paramedics got to me in time to save me. There are days when I'm really struggling with my depression, and dealing with my finances where Im constantly asking myself how am I going to keep my lights on or what am I going to eat until pay day and many things like that, and a lot of the times I am so stressed and tired that I would think to myself, if I were dead then I wouldn't have to worry about those things because after all, struggling like this really isn't living anyways." She then began crying, "And then I met the two of you. You guys help me feel like I'm actually living and that I'm wanted. And then those people show up, and it feels like the past is trying to repeat itself."

Ricardo pulled her into his arms and she buried her face into his chest. "We very much want you," he told her. Hearing what she said, and what almost happened to her, made Zack regret not actually hitting those people. Next one that says something though, he won't hesitate. He wrapped his arms around her from behind so that she was completely surrounded. "Don't listen to them Kitten," Zack told her. "You make our lives so much better." She sniffled, "So if we're going to hell, who wants to drive?" Zack and Ricardo chuckled softly.

He then had them take a bath too relax while he went to make them something to eat. He was silently kicking himself. The protesters had only started to be a problem for a day or two. He didn't expect them to be ballsy enough to go into the mall. That was just asking to get tossed out by security, and banned. He hoped this craziness died down soon, or it was going to become a true nightmare.