Epilogue

The church was forced to shut down not long after the four of them made their statements on the news. Words truly were a powerful thing. Things began to go back to normal for them. Rosalina's career took off and she used one of her paychecks to pay for Vance and Christopher's wedding photos as a gift to them. They were perfect and so precious. It was two months after their wedding that Lester proposed to Peter who said 'yes' without hesitation by throwing himself at his master in a hug and kiss with tears of happiness falling down his cheeks. Ricardo wasn't able to marry his subs because their state didn't allow poly marriages so when they had to travel for one of his jobs, he confessed his love for the two of them with promise rings, vowing that no matter what happens he will forever love them and he refused to allow a piece of paper to declare whether or not they were married. Zack and Rosalina were over the moon at his confession and that night was one of the few times they made love without rules and roles. Mitchel had followed Ricardo's lead with Dominik and Rafael who were accepting of it very happily. Over time their bonds have grown to the point they were unbreakable. 

"Dylan stop running in the house," Ricardo yelled as their youngest ran through the house with his Superman cape around his neck. "I'm not Dylan," he declared. "I'm Superman!" "What have I told you about talking back," Rosalina scolded with a raise eyebrow. Dylan's eyes widened slightly and he shrank back slightly. "Sorry dad," Dylan said. Ricardo ruffled his hair causing him to smile. Dylan then went outside to go run about. "If only you and Pup listened like that," Ricardo said in Rosalina's ear in a hushed whisper. Rosalina smiled, "I listen very well. I can't speak for Master Zack though." Ricardo chuckled and smacked her butt as Zack was coming into the house with their two older in tow. "I got my license," their oldest daughter Maria said happily showing them the paper that declares she passed her driver's test. "We're all screwed now," Jacob, their middle child muttered under his breath. Maria was sixteen and Jacob was fourteen. Maria shared a lot of Rosalina's looks but had much of Zachary's rebellious nature. Jacob shared much of Ricardo's looks and was in his early goth faze, trying to convince his parents to let him get his ears pierced because one day he wanted to stretch them a little. Dylan was a big mix of Rosalina and Ricardo from her eyes to his hair, but his personality was influenced by spending a lot of time with Zack. 

Zack gave Jacob a playful smack in the back of the head, "If you don't stand outside near the street you should be fine." Maria rolled her eyes at the two of them. 

Ricardo and Rosalina congratulated her then had their three kids get ready to go meet up with their friends for a cook out at Mitchel's. 

Vance and Christopher adopted two kids. One was a troubled teen named, Bryan, who they were trying to get to stop smoking cigarettes and keep out of trouble. He reminded Christopher much of himself when he was the same age and wanted to help him. Bryan was on edge for the longest time when they were simply his foster parents, convinced they were going to just send him off to another home, until they showed him the adoption forms and he broke down in tears. Their youngest was a girl name Lilly who's mom was only a teenager herself, and she wasn't able to take care of her, but her mother was very much part of the adoption process, wanting to ensure her daughter was going to go to a family who loved her. Bryan was an amazing older brother who never hesitated to play with her when she asked. He and Jacob were also the best of friends. Their other one was Dylan's age named Star. She was a little girl who's mother died of cancer, and CPS took her when her father became an alcoholic when he fell too hard into depression. He never hurt her, but it was clear that due to the heavy drinking he wasn't taking care of her properly. 

Maria and Celeste were also the best of friends and their dads didn't know if that was a good thing or not. Celeste was the adopted daughter of Peter and Lester. They had adopted her when she was three when they were traveling for their honeymoon in Spain. Mitchel, Dominik, and Rafael had a set of twins that were ten. Angelica and Gram. The adoption agency wouldn't allow them to adopt because they were three men who weren't married, and the agency found it suspicious. They had been heartbroken that they weren't able to grow their family. Until Rosalina spoke with Ricardo and Zachary, and she offered to have their kids so they could know that joy. She was still very much in Angelica and Gram's lives as their mother, but they were being raised by Rafael, Mitchel, and Dominik. It had been part of the agreement they had made. They had been rather firm that Rosalina still be their mother because she was a great mom and had every right, especially since she was so thoughtfully doing that for them. 

Rosalina was a mother to all of the kids. There were many times their fathers didn't know what to do and were beside themselves, and she was able to step in. They all also called her mom as well and give her gifts on Mother's Day.

They got to Mitchel's where everyone was already gathered. "Once upon a time, you used to be Mr. Punctual," Lester joked with a smile at Ricardo. "It's not easy trying to get Superman ready," Ricardo said as he put Dylan down who had refused to take off his cape. Maria and Celeste were quick to go outside and talk about how they passed their tests and were now closer to being adults. Bryan and Jacob went off to go play on their Switches outside on the front porch to get away from the adults. 

When the rest of the kids saw Rosalina, they ran up to her, and were quick to show her their report cards and Star wanted to show off her recent drawings. Rosalina was quick to greet them all with hugs and kisses and showed she was proud of them while the guys caught up around the grill. 

"Where's Rosalina," Vance asked when Ricardo and Zack went outside without her. "The kids stopped her at the door," Zack said with a smile. Vance nodded with a soft smile, "Of course." Soon Rosalina was outside and the kids were running off to do their own things. Rosalina stood on the back patio as she looked around her. Part of her couldn't believe that any of this was real. She had more family than she could keep track of, and so much love. Who knew making the choice to get clean so she could learn what it was like to have a life without drugs, could lead to so much happiness and love. She was much happier with her life now, and didn't miss her old life one bit. Sometimes making the hardest of choices lead to the best of results.