Jungkook looked at the older as if he was highly offended.

"Of course not! I think only about you my lovely Hyungie!"

He said the last line in a baby voice and bunny smile.

Jimin scoffed and was about to say something when Hoseok interrupted,

"GUYS STOP YOUR DRAMA AND LOOK!"

He shouted with a big heart-shaped smile on his face as he shoved his phone at his dongsaengs' faces.

Yoongi❤💘😼

Hey
Sent 1:50 PM

Hey

Wassup

Seen 1:50 PM

I was thinking...
Sent 1:51 PM

???
Seen 1:51 PM

I was wondering if you wanna

go out with me tonight

if you're free
Sent 1:56 PM

"Wow hyung, do you want to go?" Jungkook asked looking up at his Hobi Hyung.

"Idontknowimsonervousminyoongiisaskingmeouti-

"Woah! Calm down hyung!"

Jimin patted his back as the eldest almost hyperventilated.

"You can go if you want to."

Jimin said as he glanced behind him to find Yoongi staring at Hoseok from his seat.

They made eye contact, his eyes big and round as if he was pleading the younger to convince Hoseok.

"What if he's just using me? What if he breaks my heart??" Hoseok worried.

"Hyung think positive. I think you should go. Give him a chance."

Jungkook said as Jimin nodded, looking back at Yoongi.

He had a slightly confused look on his face but he still looked at the pink-haired boy with pleading eyes.

"You should go hyung. Just think positive like you always do."

He nodded and texted Yoongi.

Jimin looked behind him and saw Yoongi smiling so wide that his gums were visible.

He noticed the devil, sitting beside Yoongi, staring at him with a disgusted face.

"At least he's better than a certain asshole."

Jimin mumbled and pulled a middle finger up at him and continued eating while his two friends chatted about random things.

------------------------------------

"Alright brats, pay attention."

The gym teacher, Mr. Choi, announced.

"Today we will have the final practice of the inter-school basketball match which will be held 3 days later. Am I clear?"

Everyone answered with a loud 'Yes sir!'

"You guys will split into two teams. Team A's captain will be Park Jimin. Team B's captain will be Kim Taehyung. You both can choose your players. I'll come back after 5 minutes."

Everyone shouted another loud 'yes sir'. Mr. Choi nodded and exited the gym.

The captains chose their players and waited for Mr. Choi to come back which he soon did.

Taehyung and Jimin shook their hands, his big, veiny hand completely covering the smaller's tiny one.

He came closer to the shorter's ear and whispered,

"If you lose, you'll be punished."

He pulled back and went to his position while Jimin gulped and just looked at him with big eyes.

He looked around and thankfully no one seemed to notice what he did as everyone was busy making strategies.

Jimin went back to his position too, acting as if nothing happened.

Mr. Choi blew the whistle which signaled the game to start.

-----------------------------------------

And...

They lost.

Jimin groaned loudly, he just doesn't understand how the bastard won, he tried so hard!

Jimin was so close to shooting the ball in the basket for the last 3 points but Taehyung just had to grab his ass!

He just sighed and went to the school shower. He doesn't like showering there but he is just so sweaty and stinky he has to get rid of it as soon as possible.

Others have already left and Jimin is the last one to shower so he is all alone.

Their school is said to be haunted but he doesn't believe it.

The ghost is said to be in the 3rd stall of the 3rd-floor girls' bathroom but he is on the ground floor so it's fine.

He started stripping out of his sweaty and stinky sports uniform when he felt a sudden urge as if someone was watching him.

He turned his head in the direction of the closed door but there was no one.

There's only him, the principal, the school president, and 3 guards in the school so he just assumed they passed this room while taking rounds.

He just continued taking off his remaining clothes and put them in his bag before wrapping a small towel around his tiny waist.

He suddenly heard the door open and then slam shut. He started to panic. He wanted to scream but he couldn't.

I thought I locked it! What happened!?

Someone grabbed his waist from behind and he opened his mouth to scream but that person covered his mouth with their hand.

"Shh"

~

A/N: Cliffhanger oof!
I hate them!
What will happen next?
😏

Edited