Chapter 1

"OH FUCK NO! I SLEPT THROUGH THE ALARM!!!" 

Jimin screamed as he got up from his bed and dashed towards the bathroom to get ready.

I'm not the type of student to be late for school! My teachers won't be happy about this... what if they start hating me???

Another characteristic of mine is that I overthink a LOT.

He got out of the bathroom, neatly dressed in his school uniform before walking up to his dresser and fixing his messy pink hair.

He also put some moisturizer on his face and a cherry coloured lip balm on his lips, not bothering to do any makeup.

I don't need makeup, I'm already beautiful.

He slung his bag over his shoulder and ran down the stairs calling for his mother,

"Eomma why didn't you wake me up-

He stopped calling as he saw the empty halls and kitchen.

There was a sticky note stuck on the fridge door. He walked over to it and started reading it,

Dear Jiminie,

We're gone on a business trip to Dubai for a few weeks, I'm sorry for not telling you about this before, it came up urgently.

I promise we'll be back early this time and bring lots of gifts for you, Kookie and Hobi.

Please stay safe and NO parties.

We'll call you every night.

We love you

Love, Eomma and Appa

"They're on a business trip to Dubai? I wanted to go there so bad!!! But I have exams!!!"

He pouted and grabbed 2 Snickers before sprinting towards his cycle, ignoring the car, and hurried off to school.

It's not like he couldn't drive. He loved cycling, it kept him healthy and it's eco-friendly.

He reached the gates of his school and parked the cycle at the parking lot. Fortunately, he arrived twenty minutes before his first class.

"Jimin-ssi!"

He turned around and glared at the bunny boy who was now approaching him with his bunny smile on display.

"Yah Jungkook, you brat, I told you not to call me that! I'm your Hyung!!"

"Oh I'm sorry, I forgot since you're so small." Jungkook giggled and squished Jimin's chubby cheeks.

"For the nth time, I am the average height and it's not my fault that you guys are sooo tall."

The small boy pouted and slapped his hands away from his cheeks.

"Yeah whatever, you're still shorter than me anyway."

Jimin groaned.

This brat...

"Anyway, where's Hobi Hyung?"

He asked, looking around for the loud person who'd usually hug him immediately after spotting him.

"Oh, he's at the back of the campus, probably flirting with that Yoongi guy."

"Wow didn't expect he'd betray us like that..."