Chapter 19

The days went by in a whim and Friday came up in a blink of an eye.

Friday, October 13th, is Jimin's 18th birthday.

It wasn't anything special when he woke up this morning.

Instead, he felt extremely exhausted because of the intense practice sessions going on these past few days.

Miss Lisa ended up making up her own choreo for the fest. Not that Jimin and Taehyung complained, instead they were relieved.

Whatever choreo the two had managed to make in the short span of time, she added it to her version of it.

Now, being the perfectionists they both were, they practiced vigorously for hours.

Jimin had to deal with the aftermath now as his legs begged him to sleep in today.

Obviously, he never listens.

The only good thing about this morning was a little ball of fluff curled up on top of his stomach, snoring soundly.

He smiled and petted the cute little feline sleeping away without a care.

"Gangie...you know what day it is?"

The kitty's ears perked up at her owner's voice as she swished her tail to let him know that she was awake and listening.

"It's our birthday today. We're gonna have lots of gifts, are you excited Gangie?"

Speaking of her favorite word, the kitty opened her eyes revealing her gorgeous hazel orbs.

Gifts had always been her favorite and Jimin has never held back from spoiling her.

Even though Mr. Shin was the best babysitter ever, she wouldn't deny the opportunity of getting luxurious toys and food from her owner.

Gangyang meow-ed in joy as she stood up on top of her owner, waiting for her gift.

Getting the hint, Jimin leaned down and pressed a chaste kiss at the feline's little head.

The kitty hissed and jumped from her spot to the floor, furiously meowing her way out the slightly ajar door.

Jimin laughed and wondered what kind of curses he was receiving in her language.

His cat had always been like this, since the day he adopted her a year ago.

She would hiss, snarl, and even scratch Jimin's face when he tried to show the slightest bit of physical affection.

Thanks to Mr. Shin, she had learned to open up more and allow Jimin to scratch or at least pet her head.

Although, Jimin always knew she was a sucker for physical affection as much as she showed to hate it.

He got out of his bed with a huff, wondering what gifts he should get Gangyang for their shared birthday.

It's not really her birthday today, Jimin doesn't even know when it is.

He just deemed it to be on his birthday because he had no idea when else to celebrate it.

During his whole morning routine, he just planned what to get and what not to get for his little kitty since she can be pretty choosy.

So, before he knew it, he was already walking inside the school, heading over to his locker.

He opened the locker and the first thing he noticed was an invitation card which was for his own birthday party.

Jackson must have slipped it in through the tiny slit in the locker door.