Chapter 3

"Hyung you sure you're fine?" A very concerned Jungkook asked his Jiminie Hyung.

"I'm fine Kookie I told you."

The pink-haired boy smiled the brightest smile he could but Jungkook didn't look satisfied with his response.

"Jimin, you're literally limping as if you got thrown down the stairs. You're still saying that you're fine?"

Hoseok said in a concerned voice.

"Hyung, I'm okay. I just fell off my bed this morning." Jimin tried to convince the older.

"Is your bed, like, 10 feet tall that you're limping?" The older asked with a quirked brow.

"Well, it's definitely as tall as a 3-year-old, and I fell pretty hard on my butt so it just hurts a bit. Don't worry, I'll be fine."

The limping boy tried to make it as realistic as possible by walking around, still a bit limp, but thank all the heavens, his friends seem to buy that.

"I thought your ass is big enough to prevent you from hurting but, okay, I guess."

Jimin rolled his eyes at Jungkook's unnecessary-but-true statement and turned around to enter his class but instead bumped into something hard.

"Owie~" He rubbed his hurting forehead and whined.

He was about to look up to have a look at the thing he bumped into-or the person he bumped into before,

"Watch where you goin' shorty." A certain deep voice retorted.

Jimin looked up to find the most disgusting face ever in history.

"WELL, IT'S NOT MY FAULT THAT YOUR TALL ASS IS WALKING AROUND THE WHOLE SCHOOL WITHOUT A CARE JUST TO CRASH INTO SMALL, LOVELY, CUTE, INNOCENT LIVING BEINGS LIKE ME, KIM TAEHYUNG!"

He exploded, standing on his little tippy toes to look the devil straight in the eyes, his ears were red from all that yelling in one breath.

Taehyung looked taken back for a moment before rolling his eyes and walking off muttering a 'Yeah sure'.

The smaller huffed out a breath as Jungkook walked up to him with a big smile on his face.

"Damn sis you snapped."

Jimin rolled his eyes and walked inside his class.

------------------

"Jiminie hyung!"

The bunny called out to his hyung, who was currently munching on a sandwich.

"Hm?" The older responded.

"It's your birthday next week!" The youngest exclaimed.

Right, I totally forgot about it because of all that studying for the test and having to deal with all that devil's bullshit.

Jimin made an 'obviously' face and looked up at the smiling boy before him.

"Yeah, so?"

"You'll be turning 18!!"

He said, more excited than before, and bowling his hands into fists as if urging him to guess something.

"Yeah...So?" Jimin asked, still confused.

Jungkook gave up and looked down at him with a disappointed face.

"He's saying that you should throw a party."

Hoseok said, not looking up from his phone while eating a hotdog.

"Really Kook? All you think about is partying?"