Chapter 15

''Okay bye, take care, Kook. Call me if you need anything.''

Jimin said with a smile while waving at the latter.

It was around 8 pm and Jimin was off to his home from Jungkook's house.

They had a good time, watching IU and a few other idol's music videos, eating snacks and playing video games which, of course, Jungkook totally beat Jimin's ass into.

Overall, they managed to have fun without Hoseok, which the older would be mad about later.

''Yeah, I will. Now leave, shoo!''

Jungkook playfully motioned his hands as if shooing a dog away.

''Yah, stop that, I'm leaving!''

Jimin grumbled and walked out the front gate before hearing the door slam shut.

He stood there to make sure that Jungkook locks the door.

The door was kinda old-school, so Jimin could hear it from outside when Jungkook locks it.

When he heard three clicks, he walked away from the house with relief.

It wasn't like Jungkook couldn't fight back if anyone broke in to rob his house.

Of course he could, with that body of his which was no less of a wrestler's.

But Jimin would be worried nonetheless.

It was a trait he got from being Jungkook's literal bodyguard when they were little kids.

When some bullies would always pick on the younger and he couldn't fight back because he was so shy and scared.

Jimin, being a year older, would always scare the bad kids off.

When they were in elementary school, Hoseok had to roll in a school somewhere in Ohio, far from them.

At that time, Jimin was the maknae's protecter, despite being a coward himself.

Jimin smiled at the memory as he finally reached his home after a long, tiring walk.

It wasn't long at all, his house was just around the block, but he was too tired.

When he entered, he was met with a heart-warming sight.

Gangyang, his pet kitty, was playing with a wool ball when he walked in.

When the small calico kitty noticed her owner, she wasted no time in running to his open arms, abandoning the poor wool ball.

Jimin petted her and scratched her head and belly while the kitty mewled with delight.

''Gangyang, when did you come in? I thought you loved to stay at Mr. Shin's house, huh?''

Mr. Shin was his next-door neighbor, a wise old man who lives alone.

His wife had passed away around five years ago. She was best friends with Jimin's granny.

His kids are all in a foreign country, so the old man seeks company from Gangyang, which the kitty never declined.

Today, Gangyang has missed her owner too kuch.

So she walked in from the little doggy-door in the kitchen door.

Jimin picked the little kitty up and went to the kitchen in order to feed her.

Settling her down in the counter, Jimin went to prepare her meal as the cat watched him, waiting for her meal patiently.

''Here, aren't you hungry, baby?''