Chapter 6

"Jiminie! My baby, you did so well today! Granny is so proud!" Jimin's Granny squeezed him in a big, bone crushing hug.

Despite being old she was a very strong woman, both mentally and physically.

''Granny you're crushing me!'' Jimin huffed out.

"I still wonder how granny is stronger than me! She's so old-"

Jungkook got interrupted by the now offended granny who attacked him in a headlock, abandoning her grandchild.

Jimin panted while inhaling as much oxygen as he can.

"Well, this granny can be way more stronger if you don't shut your little mouth, young man."

Granny playfully acted like she was choking him in a headlock while Jungkook pretended to gag and stick his tongue out as if he died.

"Honey, leave the poor boy before he actually chokes."

Jimin's Grandpa laughed as she finally lets Jungkook go who then hid behind grandpa and stuck a tongue out at her.

"Jiminie, where's the trophy? I wanna see it!" Hoseok suddenly asked from behind Jimin which startled him a bit.

"I think Yoongi hyung fell asleep hugging it again-"

"No worries I'll get it."

Hoseok ran to where the other players are, probably to search for his Yoongi.

Jimin wouldn't be surprised if he came back with the trophy in his hands and a smiling, love-struck Yoongi following behind.

"Hyung where are you guys going to celebrate?" Jungkook asked with bright eyes, probably thinking that Jimin would take him along.

Well, he's not wrong.

The players adore this bunny-faced man-baby a lot, to the point where they even allow him to come with Jimin to every celebration party.

It isn't exactly a party, they just go to a pizza place and celebrate their victory.

Hoseok comes along too since Yoongi insists and no one dares to go against him.

"We're going to the new burger place around the corner. The guys want to go there so no pizza today."

"It's fine as long as you pay for my meal-"

"YAH WHAT DO YOU MEAN? I ALREADY PAY FOR YOUR LUNCH IN SCHOOL YOU BRAT!" Jimin raged at him.

Although, Jimin doesn't mind paying for his meals.

Jimin and Hoseok practically raised this kid since his parents would always be at their company in New York and only come home during the holidays.

They temporarily shifted there when Jungkook started middle school.

He has his mother's credit card but he likes spending his hyungs' money, (what a brat) but his hyungs love him beyond the capability to deny.

"You won't?"

His face fell as he pouted and pulled out his secret weapon,

Bunny eyes.

"Oh come on! You know I can't resist those. Fine, I'll pay."

Jimin gave up to his bunny eyes, as usual.

The bunny's eyes lit up as he smiled brightly, "I knew it!"

"Jiminie you guys go enjoy your little party. Granny and I will have some fun at home." Grandpa smirked and winked at granny.

Both the boys cringed, "Ew, straight people, yucky." Jungkook made weird noises while Jimin laughed and lightly hit his back.