Chapter 13

Monday.

The day everyone around the world despises more than anything.

However, there is one person who likes it more than any other day.

That legend is named as Park Jimin.

Jimin, like any other student, hates getting up in the morning to go to school after a fun weekend.

However, on Monday, he has his favorite class,

The dance class.

Jimin loves to dance.

He can even call it his passion.

Dancing makes him forget about his surroundings, makes him just focus on himself.

And he loves his dance class.

His instructor is an amazing woman, although a bit strict.

It is the only class where he can be with his friends.

The other students in the class are fun to be around too.

There's only one thing that he does not like about the class,

The devil is also there.

He doesn't mind his irrelevant presence though, all the good things in the class cancels it.

Unless the bastard decides to trip him while dancing, which he does all the time.

That's when Jimin wants to rip his head off and feed it to the hungry wolves.

And that is exactly what happens today too.

Jimin dancing effortlessly with his dance partner while the whole class watched in awe.

Except one boy.

That one boy had something hiding up his sleeve.

Just as Jimin effortlessly landed on his foot after he was lifted up and swirled around by his dance partner, Taehyung made his move.

He just happened to have his foot right at the spot where the older was supposed to land, making him stumble.

However, things took a turn and his plan back fired.

In order to gain his balance, Jimin held on to his shoulders.

Sadly, it did not work.

Jimin still lost his balance and so did Taehyung who was taken by surprise as they fell on the wooden floor with a thud.

Jimin's back hit the floor with the younger on top.

Thankfully, Taehyung guarded his fall by placing both of his hands on either side of the older's head, caging the small boy underneath him.

And then Taehyung made the poor decision of looking down, which was a huge mistake.

Underneath him, layed the pink haired boy, face scrunched up in anger, lips pursed into a pout, and eyes glaring up at him in fury.

The sight underneath him was so adorable that he couldn't prevent his sweaty hands to slip on the wooden surface.

Which resulted in his lips crashing with the older's soft, plump ones.

The whole class gasped as they witnessed the scene,

Two sworn enemies, who couldn't even look at each other's face without having it scrunched up in disgust, were kissing.

Meanwhile, both of the kissing boys had their eyes wide open in shock.

Kissing was no stranger to them, given their midnight sessions every few days.