Chapter 14

''So, the winner is...''

Jimin and Taehyung waited in anticipation for the instructor to announce the winner.

''Jimin-''

The said boy slouched his shoulders.

But he was relieved that he won against Taehyung at least.

"-And Taehyung.''

Or not.

''You two are just so great dancers, I couldn't choose just anyone. So you both will participate. ''

Lisa clapped her hands as she finished announcing the results, leaving the two winners in shock.

''Wait what? I thought you said only one student can participate. Why did you choose both of us?'' Taehyung asked.

''Ah, I did, but that was only for solos. You two can go as duets.'' She replied.

''What!?''

Both of the winners shouted together.

''What?'' Lisa also asked.

''We were literally at each others throats before you came. What makes you think we'll participate as duets?'' Jimin crossed his arms.

''Come on guys! That was just a childish fight, forget anything like that happened. I know you both will do amazing together at the fest, right?''

Lisa's smile faded as she saw the frown on both if their faces.

''Please, for this school's reputation?'' Lisa pleaded but the boys still looked unsure.

''For my reputation? You guys love me right? You won't let other instructors make fun of me, right?" She tried again.

This time the boys obliged, not wanting their favourite teacher's reputation to go into ashes.

''Yay! Thank you so much!" Lisa clapped happily.

The boys just sighed.

''Alright guys, pack up, go home, class dismissed. Oh, Jimin and Taehyung will stay for a while...if that's fine with you guys.''

Lisa announced, mumbling the last part to the two winners.

''Yeah sure.'' Both answered in a monotone voice.

The other students started packing up, some even left as soon as the class got dismissed.

"Best of luck, Taehyung Hyung. I'll pray for my Jiminie Hyung to not kill you mid practice.''

Jungkook teased before running out the door with a smile, leaving a furious Taehyung and a giggling Jimin behind.

''Why, Taetae, are you afraid of me?''

Jimin also teased as he noticed the younger's nose flaring.

''Like hell I am.'' He retorted.

Jimin kept laughing while clutching his tummy.

Taehyung discreetly stared at him in awe.

No matter how annoyed he was with the bunny boy's behavior, the moment Jimin's angelic laugh entered his ears, he fell at ease.

He stared at the laughing angel with a goofy smile struck on his face.

''Jimin, Taehyung, c'mere!'' Lisa called out from her desk with a laptop in her hand.

Taehyung immediately dropped the smile as the instructor called, making sure no one noticed by looking around.

''Let's discuss the concept of your dance, yeah?'' She said as she pulled out two chairs from the side and placed them beside her own.