Chapter 7

Slight Mature

Everyone dug in as soon the food came, eating like they haven't been fed for ages.

Jimin, however, decided to eat his meal slowly, enjoying the taste as long as it lasts.

Jungkook was sulking because he got a Captain America figurine instead of Iron Man.

Hoseok was feeding Yoongi while the older watched him with loving eyes.

Cute.

Everything was fine until Jimin felt something firm against his thigh.

He looked down under the table to find a barefoot rubbing his thigh. He looked up and saw Taehyung smirking at him.

This bastard...

Jimin tried to shrug his feet off of me but it wouldn't budge. He tried again but no luck.

"Jiminie, is something wrong?"

Taehyung's foot immediately backed off as soon as they heard Hoseok speak.

"No, nothing is wrong. Why'd you ask?" Jimin answered calmly.

"You stopped eating and look pale too? Are you sick? Shall I take you home?" Hoseok asked, concerned.

"No no hyungie, I'm fine. The fries were just too hot."

Mcdonald's fries are never hot.

Jimin hates lying to his Hobi Hyung the most but he had no choice this case.

He seems to believe the younger and told him to be careful and went back to feeding Yoongi.

Taehyung's foot came back on the smaller's thigh, this time near his crotch. Jimin's breath hitched when his toe caressed his crotch.

"Hyung Hyung," Jungkook patted the older's shoulder to get his attention.

Jimin hummed, signaling him to continue.

"Look at that boy there, he has an Iron Man figurine." He pointed at a small boy sitting at the table beside them.

"Yes, I can see that."

"What if, I make a deal with him and take his Iron Man in exchange for my Captain America?"

"Jungkook that's a very dumb plan-"

"But he doesn't look happy with Iron Man!" He whined.

"Jungkook he's probably 7 and you're 17! His parents will think you're some creepy pedophile!" Jimin argued.

"But-"

"And you don't even know if he likes Captain America or n-not..."

Jimin stuttered once he felt Taehyung rubbing his crotch even harder. He definitely has a prominent boner by now.

Jungkook doesn't seem to notice as he was too busy thinking about how he could get the Iron Man.

"Well, we never know until we try."

He got up, his Captain America in his hands, as he walked towards the little boy, ignoring his hyung's calls.

Jimin can't even go and stop him because a certain asshole is almost toe fucking him under the table.

At this point, Taehyung managed to get the zipper down somehow, rubbing his crotch through his thin boxers.

Jimin continue eating, taking little bites off of the burger to not raise any suspicious eyes.

He could see Taehyung smirking in victory when he let out a small sound.

This must be revenge for the other day.