"What's the matter?" Celt did not ignore any of his expressions and movements.

    "It's nothing, I knocked my back today. It may have been a little bit painful just now."

    "I'll go out later, I'll go to Doctor Witch and get some medicine for you." Celter insisted on drying Bai Mu's hair. Then I took my own change of clothes and went to the bath.

    When the two of them got out of space, Lei Zhe had already taken a hot bath with the hot water that Ahn'Qiraj made today. Several fires rose in the cave, which was very warm, but because of the pile of prey at the door, the cave was filled with a strong smell of blood. When Bai Mu took the prey into the space, the smell of blood faded a lot.

    Celt was going to the Great Witch to get medicine, and Bai Mu asked him to take a prey he had harvested today, and some candles. There are many injured orcs today, and it is estimated that the Great Witch may need them.

    "I'll go to the big witch, you should stay at home and help." Leizhe stopped Celter and took his things out. Celter didn't decline either, but asked him to help Bai Mu bring some more blood-stimulating witches.

    After Lei Zhe went out, Celt used a shovel to clear the blood-stained soil out of the hole. Angelo and Tabor evacuated the excess fire at home. Bai Mu felt pain all over his body now, and sat obediently by the fire.

    The cave where Da Wu lived was already overcrowded at this time. Although no one died in the beast Ch_ao this time, many of them were seriously injured, and they are now being treated here. There are also many females Xi_ng who are helping here.

    Lei Zhe put the things down, then told the witch how to use the candle, and then asked the witch for medicine.

    "Da Wu, I still need some medicine for

    wounds and blood congestion." "Is the injury serious? How much do I need?" Now the medicine needs to be used sparingly, so Da Wu needs to ask about the injury before giving it.

    "The trauma medicine was used by Celter and I. It is not very serious. It is just a small wound. The medicine for bruises is given to Bai Mu. I heard Celtic say that it is quite serious."

    "Well, I see." Bai The Mu and the others were very dynamic when they were doing it today. Da Wu didn't live far away, and they knew a little bit.

    After Lei Zhe took the medicine home, Bai Mu and Anqiluo only saw the wounds on their bodies when the two orcs applied the medicine to each other. Seeing that it was really just a small wound, I was finally relieved. Anqiluo saw the many bruises on his body when he was helping Bai Mu apply medicine, and he admired Bai Mu even more.

    After applying the medicine, the family sat around the fire, enjoying their own dinner, while listening to the little lion recounting their achievements this afternoon.

    When the little lion talked about how he was about to be caught by the great eagle and how Bai Mu bravely rescued him, Celter's heart was clenched together. As the little lion told the story, the two orcs couldn't help but admire Bai Mu. I admire him for being in danger, and admire his bravery.

    Celt now finally understood how his injury came from. He was very grateful to Bai Mu for saving his people, and was very angry that he ignored his safety We_i and almost lost him. But fortunately, nothing happened to Bai Mu, otherwise he really didn't know what would happen to him.

    After talking about the heroic deeds of Bai Mu, the little lion began to talk about their struggle today. In the afternoon, Bai Mu was busy saving people, and they hugged a large piece of coal to smash the beast. The head alignment was not very good at the beginning, and the beasts suffered little injuries at most. Later, they hit a target, and the beast was killed and injured a lot. This makes the little lion very excited.

    In order not to allow the beasts to take advantage of them when they go to hug coal, they basically take turns. But such beasts continue to approach the inhabited caves. Just when they were anxious, Bai Mu rushed to him, successfully transferred the people in the cave, and injured several beasts with hot oil soup. This made them very excited, and they began to be bolder.

    Gradually, because of the obstacles of young orcs down the mountain, fewer and fewer beasts could go up the mountain. The little orcs began to deceive more and less, personally go to battle to culminate the beasts. Later, an orc found a very good way. The road up the mountain was narrow and steep, and the road was slippery, and the beast could not fly, so

He swooped directly to grab the beast off the mountain road, and watched it fall off the cliff. When others saw it, they followed suit and didn't fight anymore, so they forced the beast to jump off the cliff. The beasts that fell off the cliff fell miserably, and they didn't pick up the dead beasts today. I'm going to wait for tomorrow to clean up and take it home. Those are their spoils.