Both Anqiluo and Tabor are okay, there are many holes in the animal skin clothes on Bai Mu's body, a lot of blood stains on his body, and his hair is a bit messy. Seeing this, Celter turned pale immediately, and quickly pulled the person into his arms to check carefully.

    Similarly, Bai Mu and Anqiluo were constantly looking at them. Today they were facing the herd head-on, and they didn't know if they were injured. Fortunately, the two orcs were only slightly injured, and now there is no bleeding. That little injury is nothing to the orc.

    "Big brother, we are great today. These are all hunted back by Big Brother Bai Mu with me and my friends." Taber ignored the ugly face of his big brother, and talked about this afternoon happily.

    Celt stretched out his hand and Mo, the animal skin on Bai Mu's body was surprisingly wet by Ch_ao. "We go into the space, you need to take a hot bath and change your clothes." Then he said to Anqiluo and the others: "You pack up here, Bai Mu's clothes are all wet, I will take him into the space to change."

    Bai Mu led Celte into the space at Celtic's urging, and was then urged to go to the hot spring. Bai Mu obediently went to the hot springs. But after taking off the frozen animal skin clothes and soaking them in warm water, he remembered that he had forgotten to take the Shaguo for cleaning, and he didn't bring towels and a change of clothes.

    Bai Mu slapped his forehead in annoyance, why is he so two? No way, now I can only call Celt to help him get it, so he opened his voice and shouted: "Selte, Celtic." Celtic,

    who was waiting anxiously in the living room, heard Bai Mu call him immediately After walking and running over, he thought that Bai Mu hadn't got into the water yet, who knew he had been stripped and soaked in the water. Bai Mu lay on the edge of the pool, bruises on his white arms, which made him feel heartache.

    "Selte, go and help me fetch Shaguguo and towels, and then help me get some clothes in the closet of the biggest bedroom." Bai Mu calmly ordered, without the slightest embarrassment. . There is no animal skin clothes in the space, so he will wear cotton clothes first.

    "Okay." Celter turned around obediently to fetch things.

    After Celtic went to get things, Bai Mu soaked his whole body in the water and sighed comfortably. He was so cold that his bones hurt just now, because he had been busy and ignored the biting cold feeling. Now that he relaxed, he felt a little pain in his back and bruises on his arms and legs. I fell several times when I went out to help transfer the tribe, and once fell down a cliff. Fortunately, I made full preparations, was pulled by the rope, and finally climbed up.

    Celt came over with Shaguo, towels and a change of clothes, and saw Bai Mu soaking in the water with his back facing him. He put things on the wooden bench by the pool. "I brought Bai Mu's things for you, so I put them on the stool."

    Bai Mu sat up and turned around. "Okay, thank you."

    The moment Bai Mu straightened up, Celt saw Wu Qingyi on his back.

Film, there is an unspeakable pain in my heart, blaming myself for not protecting Bai Mu.

    When Bai Mu changed his clothes and came to the living room with his wet hair, Celt took the towel in his hand and gently wiped his hair.

    "It's fine for me to come by myself. You can take a bath first. There are still a lot of prey outside to deal with. It is too bloody to be piled up in the cave." Bai Mu wanted to reach for the towel, but the muscles in his arms and back contracted. Pained at the injured place, his movements stagnated and his brows frowned.