Can't Even Think Straight {18}

Start from the beginning

                He grabbed me and smirked down at me. “Hey there faggot,” he said pleasantly, shoving me over to Kyle, who gripped my arms tightly.

                “I don’t like the word faggot,” I said. “Or the word mustard. But we’ll focus on faggot right now since you didn’t actually say mustard. Gah, what an awful word. Mustard.”

                “Shut up,” Jason said.

                I shut up instantly and he smirked. He cracked his knuckles and stepped towards me. “We didn’t get to finish our little conversation last time since Amsel interrupted us,” he said.

                “And he’s going to interrupt you again.”

                “Sebastian!” I cried, relief flooding through me.

                He calmly walked over to us and shoved Kyle off of me. “I told you not to do this to Evan again,” he said flatly.

                That’s right Sebastian. Protect me like the good boyfriend you are! Even thought you don’t know you’re my boyfriend yet. But that’s okay!

                “Why do you keep protecting him Amsel? He’s a fucking faggot!” Jason said angrily.

                “Such vulgarity,” Sebastian said, shaking his head at Jason. “I really hate that word. And I’m starting to really hate you.”

                Sebastian stepped forward and Jason nervously took a step back. Jason was by no means short or weak. He was quite tall and muscular looking. But Sebastian matched his height, was much more muscular than him, and was much, much more intimidating. I would not want to piss Sebastian Amsel off.

                “I don’t have patience for people like you and Kyle. You don’t want to make me mad. Believe me when I say you don’t want to be on my bad side,” Sebastian snarled, a dangerous grin on his face.

                Even I shrank back nervously. Note to self: Never make Sebastian mad. Ever.

                Aw, who am I kidding? He couldn’t get mad at me. I was too cute and lovable for that.

                “You two are going to leave Evan alone. Do you hear me?” Sebastian asked, grabbing a fistful of Jason’s shirt and getting right in his face as he spoke.

                “Yea Sebastian. Loud and clear,” Jason said, fear in his eyes.

                Sebastian dragged Jason over to me and grabbed Kyle’s shirt as well. Kyle gulped in fear. Sebastian forced them to face me and smiled pleasantly.

                “Now apologize to Evan,” he said.

                “Sorry Evan,” Jason and Kyle choked out at the same time.

                Sebastian released them and shoved them backwards. “Get out of my sight. Don’t let me see you bothering Evan again. Next time I won’t be so nice about it,” he said, that dangerous grin back on his face.

                The two bullies scrambled down the hallway together and disappeared out of sight. Sebastian chuckled and turned to me.

                “Are you alright?” he asked.

                I nodded at him. Sebastian bent down and picked up my lunch, which I must have dropped when they grabbed me. I barely remembered dropping it.