𝒪𝓃e ℳo𝓇e || 7

2 days have passed and Hinata never updated you about your lessons with him, as far as you remember you texted him 2 days ago that he did well on the last test that you gave him, he replied that he was glad, thanked you, and all and after that, you two never contacted each other.

The classes were suspended yesterday and now's Sunday so both of you also didn't see each other.

"Could it be that that's all the lessons that were giving him a hard time?" you whispered unable to sleep because you're getting worried about him, the exams are near and you heard that there will be a training camp for the boys and if Hinata doesn't pass on his exams then he's a lump of dead meat.

You pouted and let out a sigh, why am I even worrying? If he can't come then that'll be his problem, not mine- but I was assigned to tutor him at some point I do need to approach him too, you thought.

Ah, but he knows I'm bad at approaching people!

While you lay on your bed getting worried, Hinata was having his time somewhere with Kageyama.

"WAAAH, YACHI-SAN YOUR NOTES ARE SO EASY TO UNDERSTAND!" Hinata exclaimed, his eyes sparkling once again, looking thoroughly at the first year's notebook.

Kageyama glared at him, "OI! IF YOU'RE GONNA STUDY THEN STUDY! YOU'RE DISTRACTING ME" he yelled at his friend.

Hinata and Kageyama came over to Yachi's house for notes, it was Kageyama who needed help but Hinata wanted to come, curious about the girl's knowledge since she's in class 5, and the girl didn't disappoint.

Just from her notes both of them could easily tell that she's smart indeed, her explanations were also clear- well explanations were barely needed as the highlighted notes from her notebook explains it already.

"This might be better than having Y/N explain the lessons to me, she won't be tired if I can just read everything, I'll just go with Kageyama every time he goes to Yachi-san I guess," he thought carelessly forgetting about your own opinions and feelings about his idea. 

Instead of sulking the whole day, you decided to go out for a change, you're hesitant at first since it'll be your first time going out alone but you're really bored and have nothing to do. 

Grabbing your wallet from the table you went out and shouted to your brother that you're gonna be out for a while, your brother agreed and didn't mind since he was busy talking to your other brother who's in another country, but then the realization hits him, "Wait- Y/N will never go out!" he stood up from his bed and made a run.

But he was too late, you're gone already "Let her be, she seemed like she was in a bad mood" Kenji, from the other line said, Keiji forgot to hang up so Kenji heard all of it.

"How'd you know?" Keiji asks his twin brother.

"I called her first and she was pouting and spacing out all the time" Kenji explained making Keiji nod, but they're both curious about whoever or whatever made her upset.

Inhaling a lot of air, you breathe out loudly- ah that might be your hundredth sigh for today.

"Are you okay? You've been doing that for the past 30 minutes" a familiar voice suddenly spoke from behind you, startled you turned your head in a fast manner making him chuckle.

Oh, he's on the volleyball team

"I-I'm okay..." you failed to continue as you completely forgot his name, he smiled cheekily at you.

"Ennoshita Chikara" he introduced once again.

Embarrassed, you lowered down your head quietly saying sorry to him for forgetting his name, he just patted your head "It's okay, you've been there twice it's not like you can easily memorize our names"

You bit your lip and gathered all of your courage to ask him "What are you doing here, Ennoshita-san?"

"Just relaxing myself a bit, what about you?" he returned the question to you

"The same thing" you quietly answered, and with that silence engulfed the both of you again.

Getting irritated by the awkward atmosphere between the two of you, you started to think of something that would interest him, but your brain isn't on your side, it isn't functioning properly all it could think about was Hinata.

"Fuck it, just leave me and my brain alone sunshine boy- wait why do I keep thinking of you anyway it's not like I have feelings for you-" you stopped whispering to yourself, what now Y/N?

Do I have feelings for him? Impossible! We only talk during our lessons and we only had lessons thrice I wouldn't fall so easily!

"You're lost on your own thoughts, what are you thinking Y/N?" Ennoshita asks when he noticed that you're spacing out.

"Hinata" you blurted out without thinking.

"Hinata?" he repeated and as if on cue you came back to reality

Your cheeks flushed red "Uhmm, I-I m-mean Hinata didn't contact me for our lessons! I was assigned to help him but he didn't give me any updates and I'm quite worried about it" you said to quickly save yourself from embarrassment.

Ennoshita however was shocked, that was the longest sentence you've ever said.

Still, in his shocked state, he gave you an answer "Hinata and Kageyama went to Yachi's house for help though? I know since I helped the other second years earlier and I heard them talking about how lucky the two is for being able to come to a girl's house"

Your mind suddenly went blank, what did he just say?

Hinata? Yachi's house? For help?

You started to feel frustrated even more, you don't know what to feel exactly Hinata is a straightforward person, you know that if something's wrong or if there's something he doesn't understand he'll ask about it right away- or maybe that's just what you think of him? Maybe he's having a hard time coping up with you and your lessons?

You started to overthink that you didn't even notice that you already arrived at your house, you sighed once again "Why am I overthinking it? I'm not even sure yet if that was true, maybe it was Kageyama who needed help and they thought Hinata was with him" you said comforting your frustrated self. 

---

yes, this was rushed I'm sorry :(