𝒪𝓃e ℳo𝓇e || 28

HI this will contain manga spoilers so yeah just wanted to let you guys know.
--+--+--

"Hi Shoyo, it's very nice to finally see you again" you said with a longing face. 

Reality woke you up once again, earlier you were thinking about killing him if you ever see him with another girl, but now all you can think is about how dumb you will look like if you ever did that because you guys broke up years ago.

Who are you kidding with your thoughts right? "Didn't even break up yet"? More like you haven't moved on yet. 

Shoyo was taken a back by your greeting but he still smiled at you. 

"Yeah... Nice to meet you again Y/N." He said not looking at you.

You sighed and smiled at the others who are still watching you. 

"Hey let's go inside already" you said cheerfully to brighten up the mood. 

Bokuto snapped from his thoughts after hearing you say that "LET'S GOOOO" he yelled as he run to the restaurant's door. 

Your brother made a reservation so you guys didn't have any problem in finding your own table. As you were about to sit you hear another loud voice echoing throughout the restaurant. 

Atsumu's...

"HEYYYYY YOU DIDN'T WAIT FOR US!!! TRAITORS!" he yelled making Sakusa flinch. 

Both of them have one gorgeous ladies on their side. 

"Can't you shut the fuck up for once?" Sakusa complained but Atsumu just laughed at him and ran to your table.

"Guys, meet my date, Kyra- she's gorgeous right?" He beamed. 

You laughed and nodded your head "Of course she is, I might steal her away from you" you replied making them quiet. 

All of them are looking at you with curious eyes, on your peripheral vision you can also see Shoyo's reaction. 

He choked on his water. Deserved. 

"Are you... bi?" Kenji asked. 

You frowned, your brothers really know nothing about you at all. 

Instead of answering, you just laughed and shrugged your shoulders. 

But to your surprise, the girl named Kyra suddenly spoke. 

"Girl, you're exactly my type so if you are... Please inform me." It's now your turn to choke on water. 

Goddamn? 

I'm her type? A hot girl like her? 

"Damn you guys can flirt later, I want to introduce my date too.." Sakusa once again, complained. 

So far all he did was complain, but the group was really chaotic so you couldn't blame him. 

"Say hi Mina" he coldly said.

"Hi nice to meet you, I'm Mina" the girl bowed, you can tell how polite and shy she is. 

After her greetings, the rest of the team arrived too and right now all of you are just waiting for the food.

The team was talking about their game but you know nothing so you just kept silent the whole time. 

On the other hand, Shoyo was busy talking and laughing with them while at the same time looking at you, he wanted to talk to you but he doesn't have the courage to do so... Not after what he did. 

He knows you and your body language better than them so he knows when to step up and comfort you but that was before. This is the present, he isn't sure if you're still the same or you've changed already. 

You were busy fiddling with your phone when one of Shoyo's teammate tapped the table to get your attention, you looked up and you see their captain smiling at you.

"His name is Meian right?" You thought.

"Hi? Do you need something?" You asked him with a smile.

He shook his head "No, just want to ask you if you're okay? Aren't you bored?" he said with a concerned face. 

You couldn't help but smile. 

Shoyo noticed your genuine smile so he quickly followed your gaze, he saw his captain looking at you. 

He quickly looked away. And Atsumu's staring face met him, he flinched by the sight.

"Dude, you look so dumb" Atsumu whispered. 

"Just go and take her back already-" Bokuto added. 

"Wait, hold on that's Y/N?!" 

"Yes that's Y/N, Bokuto" Kyra answered him

"HOLY SHT, I DIDN'T RECOGNIZE HER!" 

"How is that even possible?" Kyra asked but she already knows that it's possible since it is Bokuto that we're talking about. 

Shoyo rolled his eyes, "Stop watching me" he whined. 

"Then stop watching her" Sakusa answered without any hesitations. 

The girls that Atsumu and Sakusa brought understood the situation and laughed at him. 

"No, don't worry I'm alright" you responded to Meian's question.

Meian thought you were just being nice so he asked another question "Are you sure? I'm really sorry if you ever feel out of place, you probably can't relate to what we were talking about since earlier-" 

"She actually can" Kenji cut him off, he was smiling and you knew what he's about to do. 

Meian was shocked by his statement "She can? She plays volleyball?" He questioned him.

Kenji's smile grew bigger, "No, but she used to be a manager" 

Ah here we go again. 

Meian seems to notice your facial expressions so he just laughed and went back to his teammates. 

You sighed "Quit acting like a proud brother about me being a manager back in highschool" 

"That was the only time that you joined a club, of course I would be proud" he beamed. 

You shook your head once again and got up to go to the bathroom.

But before you could even take a step a voice stopped you from doing so. 

"Where are you going? Are you alright?" 

-----
:))))

Sorry if there's any incorrect grammar, I made this chapter through my phone.