𝒪𝓃e ℳo𝓇e || 17

Probably the last part of this training camp lolol the first time that I actually wrote a part this long.

--

"Y/N, are you going to sit next to Hinata-kun?" Yachi asks genuinely while both of you were on your way to the bus.

Well, are you going to? Honestly, you yourself ain't sure about it, it finally came to your mind and senses that you're now dating Shoyo and you absolutely don't know how to act. You already sat beside him on your way here so you think maybe it'll be too much if you sit next to him again, and besides you can see yourself getting all shy and awkward once you see him again.

I wanted to sit next to him again though... you thought.

Too engrossed in your own thoughts you haven't noticed that you actually sighed and pouted too much "You want to, don't you?" Kiyoko who was also walking beside you said.

You nodded your head "But I already sat beside him, and I think things will be awkward so I'll let him sit with Kageyama on our way back" you replied, Kiyoko and Yachi quickly understood what you meant and didn't bother to suggest anything.

As soon as you step on the bus the boys were still too busy bidding their goodbyes to the other teams, so without anyone noticing you started to walk past them to go on the last seat.

"Welp time to rest" you whispered as you put your things down and leaned your head on the window.

"Oi bakayama don't sit beside me! That's Y/N's place!" Shoyo whined to the setter who was about to sit beside him, you were too focused on getting a proper rest that even though they were loud you didn't understand what any of them are saying.

"Boke! Do you really think I would sit here if I know Y/N-san is sitting here? Y/N-san already got her seat so shut up and let me take this!" Kageyama argued, he didn't let Shoyo speak another word, he forcefully turned Shoyo's head to your direction "See?"

Shoyo shook off Kageyama's hand and ruffled his own hair "Ahhh I'm such an idiot, I forgot to tell her! What should I do Kageyama?!"

"How would I know?! You're the one who got himself a girlfriend here not me, not my problem!" Kageyama said.

The second years had enough of them arguing so Ennoshita decided to join the conversation "It's not that hard Hinata, look she's alone there you could go there and just simply join her you know?" he said stating the obvious that Shoyo failed to realize.

"GAAAH! You're right! I'm really such an idiot! Thank you Ennoshita-san!" he responded before leaving Kageyama all alone, which Kageyama saw as a blessing "Ah finally no idiot Tangerine" he whispered before going to sleep.

"Thank you for shutting them up Ennoshita-san" Tsukishima who was listening the whole time said.

Shoyo was now sitting beside you silently watching you try to fall asleep with your head constantly falling back and forth.

He chuckled "She wanted to rest that bad huh?" then pulled your head towards his shoulder waking you up.

As soon as you opened your eyes, you were met by his sweet but manly scented neck "Y/N?! Uhm... Sorry! I was trying to make you more comfortable" he explained slightly panicking because you caught him, but you couldn't care less you wanted to rest and sleep so you just leaned your head into his shoulders and closed your eyes once again.

"Stop panicking Sho, it's completely fine," you said trying to assure him but deep inside you were also panicking.

How could I tell him that?! Now, I can't fall asleep!

Shoyo was obviously a bundle of nerves right now! He was sitting so firmly and was clenching his fists tightly as if he's in some military training.

Hinata, calm down. It's Y/N, it's your girl why are you being a nervous wreck right now?! He mentally cursed himself.

He decided to look for something that would calm him down a little, he tried to watch the sceneries outside but it was getting him dizzy, he tried to text Kenma but was having a hard time since he can't move his hands that well. He looked around only to find all of them asleep.

By doing those things he now realized that it's no use and he needs to get used to this, he took a deep breath and lowered his head down, his eyes caught your left hand, your palm was facing him and it was tempting him to hold your hand but he didn't want to do things without your permission so he just stared at it for a while not knowing that you're actually awake and you're aware of what he's been doing since earlier.

"Hand," you said with your eyes still closed.

Shoyo jumped out of his skin at your sudden word "Y/N? Are you awake?" he questioned.

"Give me your right hand" you demanded completely ignoring his question, confused, he gave it to you so you took the chance to intertwine your fingers with his.

"You don't have to hesitate every time you know? That's not like you, the Shoyo I know is more confident and bold with his moves"

He blushed at your comment "EH?! Well you might be uncomfortable s-so I decided not to rush things!" he defended himself which made you laugh.

"Well, then I'm okay with holding hands, hugging, and cuddling Sho. You have my permission now" you announced, Shoyo on the other hand thought of something more.

"What about a kiss?" he asked so seriously shutting you up.

Why does his confidence always show at times like this?!

"I guess you'll have to inform me f-first before doing it so I won't be shocked" you replied trying to sound collected.

One moment he's shy and all but then seconds later he's like this! I don't get him at all!

An idea popped into his mind "Y/N, look at me" he said. Although confused at the sudden change of topic you still decided to follow him.

And so you turned to him, and suddenly a soft and gentle kiss was planted on your forehead. It was quick but it felt like it lasted longer than it did, you suddenly remembered your dream, although the kiss now wasn't on the lips you know it feels the same, the softness and sweetness were there, the warmth of his breath against your forehead felt so good, that you said something you weren't supposed to say.

"One more" 

---

:)