𝒪𝓃e ℳo𝓇e || 19

"Y/N, I'm done~" Shoyo proudly shoves his papers on your face, of course as usual you're with him at your usual spot to tutor him, though you feel conflicted earlier since his grades are much better now and he totally doesn't need to be tutored anymore.

But you still find it cute when he listens to you so you agreed to teach him more advanced lessons.

Hmm? He got a perfect score as if he already knows this- wait this is math! Out of all the subjects, math is definitely his strong card.

You can feel your annoyance building up, he definitely set this up! You thought. There was no way he had a hard time answering this yet he still took almost 1 hour when you only gave him 3 problems to solve, why would he do that?!

Shoyo carefully observes your face, he was biting his lower lip to prevent himself from laughing, it was indeed a set-up, he likes spending time with you but since he's passing the subjects he's having a hard time with he knew you guys would have less time together than before now.

"I'm sorry Y/N!" he finally gave up and laughed out loud with his whole heart

You frowned and gave him a pout "So you really did set me up huh?!" you said with a loud voice expressing your annoyance.

Shoyo flinched at the sudden loudness "Geez, you're scary when you're annoyed Y/N, calm down" he replied patting your shoulders lightly.

You crossed your arms and raised an eyebrow at him, silently telling him to explain, Shoyo raised both of his hands surrendering as if he was being arrested.

He cocked his head to the right, licking his lips before giving you a smirk and returning the raised eyebrow you gave him, he's the school playboy, it's definitely him right now! And you were internally freaking out right now.

"Hmmm," he hummed and leaned closer to your face "You sure you don't have any idea on why I did this? Hmmm?" he hummed again, in a teasing tone, his voice became deep once again, it is different from his soft deep voice, this time it was seductive.

Nonetheless, you were still annoyed so you shook off your imaginations of him and pushed his face with your palm "Stop teasing me more when I'm annoyed tangerine" you scoffed.

It was his turn to pout now, it amazes you how he can go back to his sunshine side that fast you were certain that the mood was very different earlier.

"Well, is it bad that I wanted to spend time with my girlfriend? This is a date Y/N! So you don't get to complain" he replied in a childish tone still pouting.

And you were bewildered, he did this just because he wanted us to date? Why didn't he just asked me? He considers this a date? Seriously he's lowering his standards too much just for me!

"You could have just asked me! This might be a boring date for you then, I did nothing but teach you, dates are supposed to be fun" you began to feel bad. He must have thought of your preferences again, he might have thought that you wouldn't find it fun if he takes you out.

Suddenly an idea popped into your mind.

"Nah, I told you before right? I'm having so much fun just being with you-" you cut him off as you suddenly stood up.

You pointed your finger at him "Ahhh shut up Sho! Pack up your things, I'm taking you on a date right now, it's about time that I do something for you!" you aggressively said, Shoyo was confused for a while but when he understood what you said, he started packing up his things while chuckling to himself.

And so here you are now, at your house with him.

"Pardon my intrusion," he said before following you.