𝙴𝙿𝙸𝙻𝙾𝙶𝚄𝙴 || 45

Thank you for reading One More, I hope you guys enjoy this last chapter!

The game is getting more intense as it proceeds. We're down to the last set and my spikes kept on getting blocked. They have such tall players! But that just makes it more exciting! 

Atsumu-san isn't free to set, so I did what I had to do, but our opponent still got the score. This is so frustrating! At the end of the day, we lost. It sucked, but we're already used to it. After all, this is a sport. 

Right after we changed and cleaned ourselves, several reporters were already waiting for us outside our area. I got so used to the flashes of cameras that I didn't even flinch when they took pictures of us. 

We went straight to the hotel that was booked for us. They didn't let us do some interviews for today, which was a good thing because we could finally get some rest. 

I got my phone out to call Y/N. I miss her! I badly want to go back to Japan now, but I also want to finish our games first! 

I clicked her name while walking down the hallways. While waiting for her to answer, someone's phone was also ringing, but that's none of my business, so I ignored it and happily went to the door of my room. 

Someone greeted me with a back hug, I was shocked and irritated, so I tried to remove her hands from me before looking, but as I did so, I noticed my picture on her phone, which was ringing.

That's not me calling her? right? 

"Hello sunshine, you did so well today." Y/N's smiling face greeted me when I turned to confront her. Oh so it's just Y/N, I was about to snap earlier-

Wait, it's Y/N? 

Here in Brazil?

"Surprise?" she said unsure and hugged me tighter. 

"For real?" I muttered under my breath, but it sounded like she heard it, so she laughed and nodded. 

"I'm here, this is real." 

My mood automatically went higher, my mouth would reach my ears any time soon because I'm smiling so wide right now.

I dropped my bag and phone without hesitation and held her at the waist. I lifted her up easily. She wrapped her legs around my waist as I wrapped my arms around her body.

"Y/N!!!" I beamed and felt her body against mine. She's really here! 

"Yes sunshine, hi!" 

I wasted no time. I picked up my bag and phone while still carrying her and opened my room using the hotel key card.

"You can put me down."

"No way!" I exclaimed and brought her to my bed. I laid down, so she's now on top of me.

She sat up from our hug and I immediately sat up too, causing her to lose her balance and almost fall off the bed.

"Shoyo, calm down, I won't go anywhere!" She giggled. I smiled and bit my lip.

My heart is beating so fast. Y/N's effect on me is seriously crazy. I can't help but feel weak but strong whenever I see her. She pulled me in that deep.