𝙎𝙋𝙀𝘾𝙄𝘼𝙇 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍

18+

Shoyo gave you a scoff, "Maybe if you'd shower with me, you'd be full for real." 

So you stood up and pulled his shirt up that you wore last night, stripping in front of him, leaving yourself in your safety shorts and bra. 

"Bet" 

Shoyo didn't expect you to be serious, but he let you follow him inside the bathroom, where you sat on the tub and watched him prepare everything he needed.

He pulled you up and sat behind you, so you're now lying between his legs. "Are we going to shower or sleep?You're still in your shorts," you pointed out. 

Shoyo let out a contagious laugh and held your stomach while reaching for the shower, "And you're still in your undergarments, lady, don't give me that question." 

He suddenly turned on the shower, making you shriek and stand up, "Shoyo!" 

He laughed and pulled you down again. He changed the direction of the shower directly towards you, making your whole body wet. "It's fun. Don't escape from me. I'm also wet, see." He said and showed you his now wet shorts. 

You snatched the shower away from him and put it on your head to actually start showering. He laughed at your actions again. He put the shampoo on your hair and scrubbed it gently, so you did the same for him. 

"Your hair's soft."

"And yours is fluffy." 

You guys probably look dumb with what you're doing, but you were genuinely enjoying it. You caressed his arms and chest, spreading the soap. You made him turn his back to you so you could also wash his back. 

But a funny idea popped into your mind. Smiling devilishly, you moved your hands from his back to his chest, back hugging him. You purposely stroked your hands through his nipples, making him flinch. You did it a few times. You would also lower your hand to his v line and he would groan because of it. 

Until Shoyo got enough of it and stopped your hands.

"Y/N, you better take care of this," he warned, and turned around to show you that he's hard. 

You wanted to laugh, but you also decided to tease him more. You gave him an innocent look and said, "You have your game later. I'm not taking care of anything. Now turn around. I'll wash off the soap." 

That was just a tease, of course. You're also down to have sex with him. Well, you guys are active when it comes to sex. Shoyo had to go under vasectomy so he wouldn't get you pregnant, and you were thankful since, because of that, you didn't need to take pills. 

Shoyo, on the other hand, knows all of your tricks and teases so well that you already know they won't work on him, you just wanted to see his frustrated expression.

He aggressively snatched the soap and shower from you and hungrily claimed your lips. You giggled. 

He's aggressive and rough when he snaps. 

Shoyo continued to bite, suck, and feel your lips against his. His kisses went down to your neck and shoulders. He licked your collar bone and you moaned. 

"Shit Shoyo," he smirked.

He stopped and stared at you with his now piercing eyes. They weren't shining, but still captivating. 

"What-"

Shoyo ripped off your bra and started sucking on your boobs. "Ahh, you asshole! I just bought that one!" You were irritated because it was brand new and expensive.