𝒪𝓃e ℳo𝓇e || 14

"Y/N, I just noticed" with both of his hands on his face, leaning on the table Shoyo decided to break the silence between the two of you.

The second day of the training camp was almost ending and you're currently in the kitchen washing the dishes while the other Managers assist the boys, Shoyo insisted that he'll stay with you and wait for you until you're done since he didn't want to leave you alone in a kitchen because you're a girl in a camp full of boys.

"Hmm? What is it?" you asked without looking at him, you're completely focused on your task since you didn't want to break some plates here.

Shoyo however noticed how careful you are withholding the plates so he stood up from his seat and pushed you off of the sink "S-Shoyo?"

"I'll do the rest Y/N! I'm getting bored by just watching you here anyway" he beamed which made you feel bad, is it because I'm not talking to him? Well we're normally like this I'm just really conscious right now since I have feelings for him, you thought.

"Oh- before you think of anything, it's not like that! I really just want to help you instead of watching you though I love watching you!" he quickly added when he noticed your silence, you bit your lip to restrain your smile. He knows me too well.

You suddenly remembered that he was saying something earlier so you took it as a chance to change the topic "You're saying something earlier, what is it that you noticed?"

Shoyo remained silent for a moment, he took a deep breath and frowned before finally asking you, "Is something bothering you? I noticed how the other managers kept on cheering for you-" he said that made you choke on your own saliva.

He noticed!

Holy crap, I didn't know he actually isn't that dense, shit.

You remained silent as you do not know how to answer his question exactly, what would you say right? That they're cheering for you to be with him and to confess? Of course, you couldn't possibly say that!

While you were debating with your mind, Shoyo has a complete upset look on his face, he was pouting.

"You know if you have a problem you could always talk to me right? I'm your friend too, aren't I? I'm kind of jealous that you share it with them" he whined and you just stood there completely overwhelmed.

You shut your eyes really hard and clenched your fists "I'm sorry if I made you feel like that, b-but it's something I couldn't tell you easily Shoyo..." you replied quietly, inside your mind you were cursing yourself really bad, what if he asks about it more? He's always curious after all!

But to your surprise Shoyo only gave you a genuine smile "Well then, I guess I understand, it must be a girl thing. But I'm serious Y/N! Don't be shy to approach me if you have problems okay?" he responded, his energy and mood was now back, his eyes were sparkling once again and his smile shines brighter than ever.

You have no choice but to smile back, how is he so emotionally intelligent?

"Do I have eye problems or am I really seeing solar eclipse here?" both of you were too focused on each other's smile that you didn't realize that Tsukishima came in, not only Tsukishima, behind him were Bokuto, Kuroo, and Akaashi.

"I'm seeing it too don't worry," Akaashi said.

"AKGAASHEE WHAT DO YOU MEAN EXPLAIN IT TO ME TOO!" Akaashi then whispered it to the loud owl, Bokuto let out an 'Oh' before finally smirking.

You were speechless by the sudden turn of events that you could only mutter the word "E-Eclipse?"

Kuroo smirked "Uwaaah so shrimpy's not asleep yet eh? Come and practice with us, don't mess up NASA's schedule," he remarked confusing you more, though it confused you Shoyo surprisingly got what they meant that he started blushing so hard, he's literally red right now and can't even look at you.

"You have practice with them Shoyo?" you questioned him, he nodded as a response.

"You can go now, we've finished anyway I'm sorry for holding you back-"

"I told you it's fine, Y/N it was my choice, I'll go now, goodnight and take care!" he said as fast as he can while pushing the three outside, Kuroo and Bokuto still had their smirks. Their eyebrows wiggling at you.

You just sighed, knowing them it's probably something dumb- but Shoyo blushed so hard, what is it seriously?

"Don't stay up too late, you five!" you reminded them before walking out.

"We'll only have one game!" Kuroo responded.

"I heard it" Yukie suddenly appeared, you jumped out of surprise "Yukie! Stop appearing out of nowhere!"

Wait Yukie heard? Does she know what they meant?

"But what does it mean?" Yukie looked at you confused "What?"

Maybe she doesn't? Why am I thinking about it, it's a joke between those boys I should stay away.

Yukie of course realized quickly what you were asking, she shook her head before laughing, she couldn't believe how clueless you are right now, it's easy to understand yet you still didn't get it.

"The solar eclipse?" she said and you nodded slowly.

"It's for you to find out, Hinata's the sun" she winked at you, after that she walks out of the kitchen not giving you the chance to speak. Instead of forcing her, you also just walked out of the building to go to your room while thinking about it.

Shoyo's the sun? of course he is and he will always be, what does Yukie mean by that? Why do they keep on confusing me?! 

Argggh I seriously can't take this anymore, maybe I'll ask Shoyo tomorrow-

"Let's play again! One more!" you heard Shoyo's voice as you passed by building 3, one more again?

From afar you could tell how tired the boys are, Bokuto and Shoyo have a lot of energy in them poor Kuroo, Tsuki, and Akaashi.

It's hard to convince Shoyo to stop though maybe I'll give them a hand.

"You keep on saying one more, aren't you tired?" you said as soon as you arrived at the door.

"Y/N!" Shoyo runs up to you, he had this proud look on his face "Bokuto-san taught me another move!" he started to brag about how Bokuto and Akaashi were a great team for him, you could only smile at his adorable actions. He totally acts like a kid when bragging.

"You should rest now Shoyo, Tsukishima, Kuroo-san, and Akaashi-san must be tired with keeping up with Bokuto-san and you" you suggested which Tsuki, Kuroo, and Akaashi agreed to.

With that your second day ended by walking with Tsukishima and Shoyo.

----

I'M SO SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO UPDATE AGAIN AAAAAA :<