𝒪𝓃e ℳo𝓇e || 40

"Ahhhhh Y/N, I can't believe we actually did that. Just how drunk are we?" Hitoka whined on the phone. You just woke up because of her continuous calls. You wanted to ignore it because you were still sleepy, but she just wouldn't stop.

You groaned and let her words sink into your brain before responding. With a throbbing head, you started to recall what happened last night at the club.

What did we do last night? We drank, and then they congratulated Hinata.

And then we went to the dance floor.

And then we drank again.

And then we-

You aggressively raised yourself from your lying position, causing you to be out of balance and fall off the bed. 

"Ow!" 

"You remember now? See! It's so frustrating, right?" The other girl continued to rant and react in an exaggerated way. 

You bang your head on the pillow while remembering the scenes from last night, and you swore to God that you wouldn't ever get yourself drunk again. Just where did the refined and modest version of you go?

"Please tell me I didn't do anything other than dance, Hitoka," you begged your best friend, trying your best to think about what you did after dancing.

"And here I thought you finally remembered! I'm not talking about the dance Y/N! " 

Your heartbeat went faster because of that. The nervousness was filling your whole system. Your palms were sweating and, as if your body had become accustomed to pain, the throbbing that you felt in your head went away. 

"Then what are you talking about?" You asked, trying to be calm. 

Hitoka sighed and dramatically sobbed, "We just booked a whole ass vacation at some resort. Us, the whole team, booked a freaking reservation!" 

But she expected something wrong from you. Rather than being solemn about your ATM going bankrupt, you were happy to hear about the outing. 

"Wait, really?! When and where?" You asked happily. You stood up from the ground and went to the mirror. 

Huh? I look okay? 

You were baffled to see what you looked like after waking up. You were expecting some mascara running down your face and some smudged lipstick, but all you got was messy hair.

There was no sign of make-up. 

Maybe I was still in the right mind, after all.

Not wanting to stress about it, you just shrugged your shoulders and went to the bathroom to get ready for today. You promised Hinata last week that you'd watch their practice match with another team today. 

Ideally, you planned not to go because of your state, but Hitoka's rant woke you up. 

"Why are you not panicking?! We have work? And the ticket says it's next week already!" She exclaimed, you let out a cackle. You can imagine her gripping her hair because of frustration. 

"Hitoka, it's alright, I already talked to your boss." You heard a man's voice from the other line. 

It must be Tadashi. 

"Our wallets are crying, but it's okay Hitoka, at least we got some rest." You jested, trying to lighten her mood. 

She laughed and ended the call, so you decided to continue what you were doing, which was fixing yourself.