𝒪𝓃e ℳo𝓇e || 24

"Wow the one and only, Y/N called for me? What's up?" Ennoshita greeted as soon as he entered your apartment, from his looks you could easily tell that he just got out from his hellish class, he still has his eyeglasses and everything about him looked so messy.

"You were the one who called me dumbass" you fired back stating a matter of fact.

You offered him a seat and went to the kitchen to prepare a drink for him "I need to ask you something" you said trying to sound less nervous.

After he left last time, you couldn't get it off of your mind, the thought of him liking you. So instead of stressing yourself you decided to just ask him.

"That sounded so serious- well, what is it?" he questioned you, you put his drink on the table in front of him and sat beside him.

"I don't want to make this long since I still have to talk to Shoyo, so Enno, do you like me?" you asked while staring straight on his eyes.

Ennoshita was taken aback by your bluntness that he literally moved away from you just to compose himself. At that exact moment, Ennoshita's mind went blank, to him it seems like he couldn't find the right words and excuses and even if he did, he doesn't have the courage to speak to you right now. He doesn't know why he got so scared, why is he so scared now when he almost admitted it last time?

By his reaction, you already knew the answer, from a serious look, your facial expression went to disappointed slowly- and it scared Ennoshita more.

"Y-Y/N? Oh God, I am so sorry, please don't look at me like that" he reached out his hand to hold your face but your reflexes were fast enough to swerve and avoid it. The way you look at him, it was hurting him, your face showed it clearly, how disappointed you are. It was almost as if you want to run away from him, but he still wants to try to talk it out with you, and explain everything to you- that even though you were taken by another man, he couldn't stop himself, that even though he knew from the beginning that you like somebody else, he still couldn't get himself to get over you. That even though he was the first one to fall for you, he did not confess because he knew he doesn't stand a chance.

Ennoshita looked down, inside his mind, he was cursing himself.

While you stood there, slowly processing all of the things that was happening right now, ah I messed up, I got too comfortable. This is all my fault.

But even though your mind is a mess right now, you still gathered up all of your courage to ask another question.
You breathed in "So, was it Shoyo?" You asked making Enno flinch.

Shoyo? He thought slightly confused.

When he realized what you were asking about, his face showed a worried expression, he was frowning so hard.

"uhh-"

"So, it was really him." You cut him off.

Wow this was a lot of information to take, you chuckled as you think of it. What did I even do wrong?

Before your eyes betray you completely, you faced Enno once again "Yeah, thank you for clearing things up, you can go now-"

"Wait Y/N, please let me explain myself"

"EXPLAIN WHAT ENNO?! EXPLAIN HOW YOU FELL IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE WHO'S TAKEN?" you finally raised your voice, you couldn't help it, you were so pissed and stressed already.

"I FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU FIRST OKAY?! I WAS ALWAYS THE FIRST ONE TO NOTICE YOU! I JUST DIDN'T HAVE THE COURAGE LIKE HINATA HAD!" Enno who was trying to control himself also lost to his emotions.

You frowned even more, why is he saying that? What's the point of it exactly? You pondered getting more angry.

"ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT IT'S MY FAULT THEN? FOR NOT NOTICING YOU? IS IT MY FAULT THAT YOU FELL FOR ME?" you answered.

Both of you were grasping for air as you argue.

Ennoshita who realized what he said opened his mouth to say something but you quickly raised your hand to shut him up.

You inhaled to calm yourself down. "I told you to go, I need to talk to Shoyo first, so let's continue this talk some other time."

And for some reason, instead of letting you go that easily, he became upset and pulled you closer to him.
"Why can't you just forget about it already?! Your relationship is clearly a mess ever since he went to Brazil! He said you guys broke up even though you didn't! Just let him go if that's what he wants and.... And be with me.." He said almost whispering the last phrase, while cupping your face with both of his hands.

And with that, you finally lost it.
Your warm right palm met his left cheek.

"You fucker, how could you even say that? Have you finally lost your mind? Have some respect. Shut up and get lost if you don't have anything else to say." you replied shoving his hands away from your face.

Ennoshita looked down with tears falling from his eyes, he knew he could not change your mind so quietly, he walked away from you.

You face palmed as you watch him get out, and finally looked at your phone.
"Yeah let's finish this mess already." You whispered as you dial a number.

---
Hi (●’◡’●)ノ  yeah I ditched im so sorry lol. But anyways thank you for those who waited patiently 💕😭 tbh I almost thought of dropping this one but like nah i better not 😹