𝒪𝓃e ℳo𝓇e || 30

The loud music and laughter were like music to your ears, which was weird since they're supposed to drain you out on normal days. You were about to chug down another glass when a hand stopped you from doing so. 

It was big and firm, which made you sure that it wasn't Shoyo's-why were you even expecting his hands in the first place? 

"I think that's enough for you." You turn your head to see Oliver smiling nervously, afraid that you'll be angry.

"Your brother's drunk, he can't drive anymore, so I hope you understand why I stopped you," he explained.

You tried so hard to understand him, but in your vision he was dancing, so you couldn't help yourself but laugh. You laughed so hard that everyone heard it, despite the loud music echoing throughout the club. 

"Ohhhh, my sister's drunk!!! Nice! " Kenji yelled and celebrated, almost as if it was his first time seeing you drunk. 

Technically, it is his first time seeing you like this, since when you guys drink, you just fall asleep after a few shots. 

The whole team, including their coach and the other girls, was disturbed by the fact that both of you were gone. Who's going to take you home now?

While everyone was worrying about it, Atsumu stood up and pointed at Kenji's face, "You're going with me!" He announced Kenji clapped like a little kid. 

"Then what about Y/N?" Misa asked, genuinely worried for you. 

Atsumu's face lit up, his lips formed into a grin, an evil one to be exact. Bokuto, who noticed it, also stood up, and pointed his fingers at another person. 

"She's going with him!" He declared it with so much confidence, showing off his large and well-built chests. 

Shoyo, who was holding a glass of beer in one hand, looked up and raised his eyebrows, only to find out that Bokuto's fingers were on him. 

He licked his lips, brushed his hair, and immediately put down the glass that he was holding. "Sure, I'll handle her," he said in a low voice.

Shoyo, who was leaning close to the table, cocked his head a little to see you. His eyes met with yours, which surprised him a little, but he made no reaction. 

You were looking at him intently. You wanted to disagree because you're scared of making him feel uncomfortable, but you have no strength at all. Shoyo noticed your stare and was able to tell what you were thinking about. 

He raised an eyebrow and smirked, "It's alright, Y/N." 

You gulped. The alcohol was definitely doing its job on you as you could feel yourself getting hot when he did that. 

Meanwhile, the team were trying their best to hold their own breaths. Even they could feel the tension between the two of you. 

Shoyo stretched and sighed. He picked up his coat that he didn't even wear. He checked both of its pockets for his keys. 

"You're going?" Sakusa asked.

Shoyo chuckled at his reaction, "Omi-san, you're drunk, aren't you?" 

Mina sighed. "He is, we're all going now, you idiot," she said while smacking his head. 

Sakusa released an "Oh," which made the team laugh even harder. 

Atsumu was in charge of taking care of Kenji, so Kyra and his other teammates were helping him carry Kenji into his car. 

"Oiii! Shoyo, take care of my sister!! " Kenji yelled as they pulled him, his voice cracking, and once again everyone was laughing.