𝒪𝓃e ℳo𝓇e || 27

You paced back and forth in your room as you dialed Shoyo's number, this might be the first time that you felt this kind of nervous while calling him, normally, you would feel giddy and excited but right now, it's different.

"Y/N" he answered, you don't know why but it feels as if you guys were just in the same room, you can feel his nervous breathing through the phone.

"Hey," you said and greeted him with a small laugh.

Silenced engulfed the both of you, none of you knows what to say and how to break it.

You wanted to speak but what will you even say? Where will you start? How can you ask him about it? Like, "Hey, I heard you told them we broke up, do you want to end our relationship now?" That's absurd, I could never ask him that. I'm too scared to know the truth, what if he really wants to end it? He was my first to everything, I don't think I could handle it if we break up, you thought.

"...I'm sorry" he finally spoke, almost whispering to his phone.

After his voice was your tears rolling down to your cheeks, why is he sorry? And why am I crying over two words? you pondered while trying to hold your sob.

Hinata from the other side was clenching his fists and biting his own lips so hard, talking to you was harder than he thought, he mentally prepared himself minutes before you called so why is it so hard to say the things he wanted to say now?

"How did it become like this, Whose fault is it?" due to his mind being clouded, he unconsciously said his thought out loud, enough for you to hear.

You laughed and wiped your tears, "No one's?" you answered playfully trying to lighten up the mood.

"Why did you say it?" you finally asked.

You were supposed to wait for his answer first before asking again, but you couldn't stop yourself.

"Was it really that easy for you? Do you just suddenly.. not love me anymore?" you started to rant.

Shoyo's heart shrank by the words that he heard, 'no... it's not that' in his mind, he was explaining everything, he was defending himself.

"I just felt so upset, Y/N? Is it wrong for me to feel that way? They were my friends too, but why does everything have to be about you? That's just really unfair" was what he wanted to say but he couldn't find the courage to do so. He finds it to be a lame reason.

Another phrase came out of his mouth instead...

and neither of you was expecting it.

"Let's just break up, really" he scoffed.

And that was it, you could not hold back your sob anymore, you let it all out and Shoyo was listening to it, your cry was so pathetic to your own ears that you continue to wipe and cover your mouth just to stop it. Shoyo on the other hand was cursing himself, but to his own surprise, he does not want to take his own words back. As if he wanted it to happen.

You let out a pained chuckle "I was expecting you to explain yourself Sho, this is... disappointing, do you really mean that?" you questioned him, hoping for a different answer.

Shoyo sighed as a tear fell from his left eye "I didn't expect this from me too..." his voice cracked. "I mean it, let's just stop this, being with you hurts me and you being with me will only hurt you too"

You can't help but feel upset with yourself when he said that, being with me hurts him? What did I do? Oh God, what have I done? Does he know about Enno having feelings for me?

"W-what did I do Sho? Please tell me, I'll try my best to fix it!-" you paused to catch your breath as you still continue to sob "I won't hurt you, please... don't do this" you begged.

"Y/N, stop, y-you didn't do anything wrong" he replied with a weak voice.

I didn't?

"AS I THOUGHT! ARE YOU UPSET ABOUT ENNO HAVING FEELINGS FOR ME?! I WILL CUT HIM OFF-"

"What did you just say?" Shoyo's voice became different when he cut you off.

He doesn't know? then what's the problem?!

"Oh... It isn't about that? Then what's the problem with me!-"

Shoyo once again cut you off "Ah! hahahaha, Ennoshita-san likes you huh? Wow you guys must be having fun since I'm not there!" he said sarcastically.

Your eyes widened, no! That's not it!

"NO- SHO! PLEASE LISTEN TO ME, I JUST..."

"AS I THOUGHT! Being with you only hurts me Y/N, just stop already. Until when are you going to fool me? It was a right decision to break up with you" he added hurting you more.

Why? Why won't you listen to me?!

But no words were coming out from your mouth, all you did was cry, the call was already ended by Sho, and none of what you wanted to say came out.

"So, was it really my fault then? " you whispered to yourself.

You laughed while crying, you were so lost with what just happened, this was not supposed to happen, you guys were supposed to make up.

"He said I was hurting him" you giggled as if you find it so amusing.

"This breakup is so lame, how did this even happen are we in some kind of dumb romance movie or what," you said before completely falling asleep.

"Wow, you're such an idiot" Pedro, who heard everything gave Shoyo a smack on his head.

But Shoyo wasn't in his right mind just like you, he leaned his back to the sofa and covered his eyes using his arm "Am I?" he asked while laughing.

I knew she wouldn't do something behind my back, how could I use it as a reason to break up with her? Ah right, I found my problem with her so lame that when she slipped up about Enno, I found it as an opportunity.

Guess it's not my reason that's lame then.

I am.

Wow, I'm so lame.

-----

:>