𝒪𝓃e ℳo𝓇e || 35

With your mind still traveling up in the clouds, and Hinata's voice echoing inside your ears, you walked your way to the hallway of the hospital.

You'll bump and apologize to someone several times because you're literally not yourself right now, and you know how bad that is, because you're supposed to help people here.

You stopped daydreaming when a hand pulled you into a corner. It was Ennoshita.

"Wait inside my office, double check the patients' records there, and fix what needs to be fixed." He ordered while looking at his paper clipboard, carefully reviewing it.

You nodded absentmindedly, and Ennoshita raised an eyebrow when he didn't hear any reply from you.

"Stop daydreaming and get to work, Y/N," he said as he snapped his fingers near your eyes, jolting you awake.

You shook your head and sighed, "I'm sorry, I'll go now."

Ennoshita just laughed at your reaction. "You guys are hopeless, but you really need to focus for now, okay?" He reminded you that he was your mom.

You were confused by his statement, but you were in no mood to be stubborn. You also didn't want to kill his good mood, so you just smiled and went back to his office.

"And I'll get you back- from fucking hell, Y/N. Stop thinking about it and just work already!" You scolded yourself.

I shouldn't have asked him. This is what I got for being daring. You pondered upon yourself.

"Ahhh, what should I do with you, Hinata? I don't know if I'm annoyed or what," you continued to whisper to yourself while doing the work that Ennoshita gave you.

A flashback of what happened within the last few days came into your mind. You almost slapped yourself when you realized the things that you did.

For starters, you scared their fans away. Well, it's actually good that you did because they were harassing them, but really? Telling a lie? Pretending? Since when did it become a good idea? But still, it worked, so no matter how embarrassed you were, you were still proud of yourself. Well, just kind of.

Getting drunk and ending up at your ex's apartment still doesn't sound right to you, and after that, you still had the courage to start an argument. What a way to repay someone.

But then another part of you says that it's okay, he hurt you, you were allowed to get angry... Right?

He didn't give you any chance to explain.

He didn't even want to communicate with you.

And now he'll act nice? After he dumped you?

He was selfish.

Or was he? He was also hurt, so who was really in the wrong?

Luckily, after minutes of working, you were now completely distracted and finally stopped mumbling, but then a knock disturbed your peaceful life.

"Y/N"

"Hmm?" You waited for Ennoshita's reply. He was quiet for a few seconds. You didn't know why, but you were too immersed in your work, so you didn't see him thinking about what kind of phrase he should say to you.

"A patient needs...Help! Can you go there and assist him?" He responded, still debating whether what he said was appropriate.

You frowned. Why is he hesitating so much?

"Sure? Should I bring him here? Does he require a wheelchair?" you stood up and straightened your uniform.

He quickly shook his head, "NO! Uhm, he needs to go outside, assist him and don't go back unless he told you to."