𝒪𝓃e ℳo𝓇e || 37

It was yet another time for the Black Jackals team to have another training, and as usual, it was Bokuto and Hinata who were always so excited about it. 

"Oi Tsum-Tsum! You better be prepared with lots of sets for us! " Bokuto yelled as soon as he entered the gym. 

He was walking with his hands on his waist and oozing confidence. Hinata followed behind him, with a sly and bright smile on his face. 

Kenji, your brother, crossed his arms and gave Bokuto a judging look. "You're supposed to rest," he reminded him, making the big owl immediately drop his confidence and happiness.

"Oh right! Your shoulders are injured! " Hinata clapped his hands when he realized. He tried to stop himself from smiling. 

Bokuto's resting would mean that he would get more sets than usual, and he loves that. 

"You don't need to hide your smile, you know?" Bokuto growled and pouted. He sulked in one corner, and finally the team started to warm up. 

Kenji sighed. He knew how hard it was to handle this mood of Bokuto's. He stepped out for a moment as they were warming up.

He dialed your number. He wasn't sure if you could answer since it was 11 am, not even your lunch time yet, but he still tried. 

Meanwhile, on your part, there were little to no patients on this day, so both you and Ennoshita were just inside his office checking the files. 

You have yet to experience the busy part of this job, but you did experience handling the raging emotions of some patients and their guardians, so you were extra careful when it came to their files. 

"Why'd you call?" You asked.

"Are you busy?" 

"No, what do you need?" Of course, your brother wouldn't call to check on you just to see how you were.

"Can you go here and check my teammates' bodies?" When he shamelessly asked, your jaw dropped.

First off, he did not just ask you to personally check up on his teammates' bodies and conditions, right?! 

Second, the probability of you seeing Hinata just increased by a full hundred percent, and you can already feel your heart going crazy because of that. 

Sarcastically laughing, you stood up and massaged your head. "You're aware that you're asking me to be your team's personal nurse, right?" 

He laughed nervously at your tone. You rarely get sarcastic on them, but when you do, it means that they're fucked for life. 

Ennoshita stopped typing on his laptop when he heard you. 

"I'll pay you! I promise! I just really need you to check him. It's Bokuto and I don't think I could handle him sulking for the whole week." You already knew that it was going to be Bokuto. Your brother Kenji would always tell you stories about their team anyway. He already told you last time that Bokuto injured his shoulders.

You closed your eyes to think about it, you weren't selfish when it comes to serving people, but with your situation right now, you totally wanted to be selfish for once. But it was Bokuto.

You know Bokuto.

He's hard to handle, and your brother won't probably stop bitching and crying to you every night about it. 

But you also don't get it either. Why are you hesitating so much because of Hinata? It's not like you did something embarrassing, so why are you trying so hard to avoid him? 

"Just go, Y/N." Ennoshita wiggled his eyebrows, mocking you. 

As if you're a movie so entertaining to watch, Ennoshita's enjoying the scene that's unfolding in front of him right now.