𝒪𝓃e ℳo𝓇e || 42

A gushing wind was there to meet up with your face and hair every minute, paired with the bright and hot sun that's been reflecting on everyone's body as they sweat from playing beach volleyball. 

Gasping for air, you raised your loose white shirt that you wore to cover your swimsuit to wipe your face. It's like 12 in the afternoon, the sun is at its peak and here you are, playing with them. 

"That was a good game! even though we obviously can't do it properly with the sand. Were you guys players too?" Yani happily asked while wiping her sweat too. 

"No, we used to be their managers, so we kind of learned something like the basics." Hitoka answered. The three of you were teamed up with the Black Jackals, while Yani and some of her friends were teamed up with Karasuno.

Hinata chose to stay out of the game and just score the teams, which made some girls from Yani's team unhappy, because they were obviously planning to set them up, but it just wouldn't work on him. 

"Ah, I'm beat," you mumbled, feeling worn out already, and you didn't even get the chance to swim yet. 

"Careful Y/N! You might force yourself too hard and get sick. Rest here for a while!" Hinata dragged you to one of the folding chairs placed under a big umbrella on the beach. 

He gave you a fresh fruit juice that appeared out of nowhere because it hadn't been there previously.

Hinata scanned the things to find some towels for you, and when he did, while you were still drinking the juice, he carefully scooped your hair with one hand and raised it to wipe your whole neck. 

"They're watching you," you told him as your eyes stayed on Yani's team. They're so obsessed, but Yani, on the other hand, didn't even care about it. She was entertaining Kiyoko and Hitoka. 

"Let them watch. They badly want to set us up with each other. Why are they so persistent? It's not like they're Yani to decide over her," he said, annoyance evident in his voice. 

You giggled and put the straw in front of his face. "Chill, Yani might be their precious friend. That's why, they'll stop soon." you offered.

Hinata looked dumbfounded with what you said. He didn't get it, so he just silently drank your juice. 

"Y/N, you already have your swimsuit on, right?" He suddenly stopped wiping your face. 

You nodded. You thought that he was going to ask you for a swim with him, so you started to remember where you put the sunblock. 

He pulled another foldable chair near you and positioned himself there. He spread his legs, leaving a space between them and patted them. 

Naively looking at you with his puppy-like eyes, he blinked, "Can you sit here?" Of course, you were astonished. He was asking you to sit between his legs.

"Why?"

Hinata pouted at your reply, the kind of pout that he does when he's about to scold you for something. "You're sweating too much. I need to wipe your back." 

You tried to take a glance if the girls was still watching but before you could even look at them properly, Hinata already pulled you in and made you sit. He was gripping your hands with just enough strength to make sure that you wouldn't be hurt.

"I told you to just let them watch, Y/N. It's not like they can do anything about it." he whispered. You laughed at him.

He held the hem of your shirt, and you were expecting him to pull it up so he could wipe your back, but to your surprise... 

"Hands up, Senhora" back was his deep, serious voice that keeps on lingering in your mind 24/7.

"Quit calling me Senhora! Isn't that for a married lady?" You turned to him and complained. His face was pale, so he backed up a little with a pleased smile on his face.