𝒪𝓃e ℳo𝓇e || 36

Hitoka and Kiyoko watched as you guzzled down the glass of beer that was served to your table.

"Y/N slow down! What's your problem? " Hitoka asked, because it was her first time seeing you drink like this. You were never a sucker for alcohol, not even when Hinata broke up with you.

So to see you be one right now was quite a sight for them. "Just let her, Hitoka, it seems like her and Hinata finally got to talk." 

You raised your finger and pointed at her, "No! Kiyoko-san, we did not! " If you guys weren't in a club, your voice would probably be heard by everyone because you just yelled. 

Kiyoko was flabbergasted, but still remained calm for the sake of you and your feelings. "Then? Why are you being like this? " 

"Like what?" 

"Like a brokenhearted girl who couldn't accept what had just happened to her!" Kiyoko, in fact, could not remain calm anymore. Her curiosity was killing her so badly. 

Hitoka got the glass from your hand and pulled it away from you. "Look, I really don't want to force you to open up. Is it something that you can't share with us?" 

You calmed down a little, bit your lower lip, and looked at them, feeling a little guilty. 

"I can share it with you..."

Hitoka and Kiyoko were quick to create a bang as they slapped the table with their hands. You flinched. "Then talk first, and then we'll drink and buy every alcohol they have here later. We'll get wasted after you talk." 

You gulped. It was Kiyoko who ordered you to do that, and as much as you wanted to admire how hot she looks when she's mad, you were also scared of getting her mad even more. 

So you inhaled and exhaled slowly. Once you were calm, you started to speak, "I can't take it! I can't fucking take it anymore! I feel like giving in because of his actions, and I didn't even hear his explanations yet! " 

"What actions are you talking about? I swear to God, if it's just about him taking you home, then I'll be the one to take you home next. " 

You cut Hitoka off.

"It's not just about that, okay?! Do you know what happened after that? He didn't let me apologize. " 

"Why would you even apologize in the first place?" Similar to what you did to Hitoka, Kiyoko also cut you off. 

You shut your eyes. "I don't even know, okay?! My conscience can't take it. I know I'm a fucking idiot who can't stand being mean to someone I once loved and still love. " 

The two girls looked at you as if you were the most hopeless person that they had ever met. 

"So after that, he told me that he'd do what I wanted him to do, and he told me that He'd get me back, and we'd meet again, and then you know what happened! He's showing me so many actions and he looks so hot while doing it. How am I supposed to hide my feelings? " 

"Damn, boi ain't wasting any time, huh? He wants you back so badly." Kiyoko laughed and took a sip of her drink. 

Hitoka was grinning so wide, you couldn't understand the two. One moment they were mad at him, and now they were laughing and grinning at Hinata's action towards you. 

"I don't get you two at all. You guys were so mad and now you're about to tease me about getting back together with him." You confessed, not wanting to add more confusion to your life anymore.

"We're still upset with what he did, but if he's willing to explain his side and show how much he regrets what he did, then who are we to stay mad at him?" Hitoka sighed. "It all depends on you, Y/N. Who are we to stop you from wanting to listen? You deserve an explanation from him."