𝒪𝓃e ℳo𝓇e || 29

There was no doubt that Shoyo already expected to see you again, but he definitely did not expect it to be this early.

He was thinking of an unforeseen circumstance, like him bumping into you in the streets, or just seeing you at a reunion with Karasuno.

So to see you completely dressed up with another man was a surprise for him.

Fortunately, the man with you was your brother, so he did not find it uncomfortable to communicate with you.

"She definitely changed." That was in his brain the whole time. He saw how confident you looked, and it was different from before.

Both Shoyo and you were stealing glances at each other. Every time you looked away, it was his turn to look at you. But, needless to say, you were both completely unaware of what you were doing; neither of you noticed the other's glances.

"Where are you going? Are you alright?"

You stumbled on your own chair when you heard him ask you.

You could feel your ears going hot due to embarrassment, but you were also quick to gather your shit together.

You made an effort to look at him as you spoke, and you weren't lying when you said you're fine.

Well, you WERE alright, but now you feel like a mess.

It's all because of a simple question that your ex asked you. You mentally cursed yourself because of that.

You went to the bathroom to fix yourself, physically and mentally. It has been what? One year? Two years? Who knows? The only thing you know is that you didn't even try to move on.

There are still a lot of questions lingering in your mind.

Was it that easy?

How badly did I hurt him for him to break up with me and never contact me again?

Did he move on that fast?

You chuckled as you thought of it. Your relationship with him was like a house of cards. He became insecure and suddenly it was weak. It was falling apart. You wanted to fight for it, but what was the point?

What was the point of forcing yourself into someone's life when it's only hurting them, right?

"And yet you still can't bring yourself to move on Y/N," you whispered, looking at yourself in front of the big mirror. You are alone in the bathroom, so your thoughts are engulfing you so badly.

"Hey, you good?" Hearing another voice echoing made you squeak a little.

The girl let out a giggle, "You were gone for too long. Your brother's worried," Kyra told you.

You let out an "Oh" and quickly gathered all of your things. "Sorry about that, let's go back." You bit your lip, feeling troubled about what she did.

I surely need to control my thoughts and feelings. You thought

Going back from the bathroom, you were flabbergasted to see a lot of girls on your table. Last time you checked, it was just you, Kyra, Mina, and Misa.

"I forgot to tell you, but our table became the center of attention because of the boys. Those girls are their fangirls," Kyra explained, which you immediately understood, so you sat down on your seat again without making any noise so they wouldn't notice your presence.

"Hi, Omg Shoyo! You're so cute. I'm a big fan. Can we take a picture?" You overheard.

It was too noisy, but that one girl had a really high-pitched voice, which made her noticeable.