𝒪𝓃e ℳo𝓇e || 26

ENNO'S POV PT2.

----

After that day, I would always find myself staring at her and watching her secretly as if it was naturally a part of my daily routine.

Sometimes I would even catch her admiring Kiyoko-san and Yachi, it was kind of cute how she admires them when she's just as pretty as the two, does she not look at the mirror?

She did her job very well... as a manager and as Hinata's tutor, although I got jealous at first, I still got too comfortable with my way of thinking, that Hinata won't develop some feelings for her. 

It was quite selfish of me to assume that but I don't know why I got ahead of myself, I didn't know I would actually regret that decision later on. I should have move when I had the chance... yeah I should have made a move when I saw her that day.

That day after Kiyoko introduced her and Yachi to the team I happened to see her sitting down at the park murmuring things to herself and sighing so loudly, that I could already feel her disappointment and sulking despite me being ten steps away from her.

After a few minutes, I decided to approach her.

"Are you okay? You've been doing that for the past 30 minutes" I did okay right?

She jolted up, coming back to her reality, and looked at me with a clueless face. She's scanning my face, it's as if she knows me but not my name.

"I'm okay.." she paused and started to think really hard.

Unsure of what to say next, I unconsciously introduced myself again. "Ennoshita Chikara" I said.

Her ears turned red.

Embarrassed, she lowered down her head quietly saying sorry to me for forgetting his name, I just patted her head saying "It's okay, you've been there twice it's not like you can easily memorize our names" which was true but I was still disappointed. I wanted her to at least remember one of my names, doesn't matter if it's the last name or the first one.

 Our talk did not last long when I found out that she was actually upset and sulking about Hinata, after hearing her explain their situation I suddenly had a bad feeling.

This might sound absurd and mean but I should be happy that Hinata's screwing up yet why do I feel uneasy?

"I made that for you... I heard you found Yachi's notes helpful so I thought I'll make you one too" on my way to the gym, I heard a familiar voice. No, it was not a familiar one- rather it is my favorite one.

I don't even know why but I hid behind the wall to listen to their conversation, I also decided to peek a little to see her, so I slowly move my head to my right, just a little peek won't hurt, right?

Ah.

This sucks.

The uneasy feeling, I know why now.

Y/N... She started to like him.

I can feel my heart hurting as I watch her get fidgety around him and listen to her find the right words to say.

I couldn't listen any longer so I backed off and ran away. As time goes by, I always seem to catch myself watching the two of them together. Every time we finish the sets of our practice, she would always rush to him first, give him his water and smile at him, her smile screams so much "You did great, I'm proud of you" and I hate it.

And every time Hinata would say "One more! Let's play one more!" she would hit him playfully and say...

"You keep on saying One More! Aren't you tired?"

They would always say those words to each other that sometimes we even beat them into it.

Why didn't I move sooner? I should have just told her that I fell in love with her at first sight. Then maybe she would be like that around me, right?

But I don't have the courage and confidence to do that I don't think I could make her shine like that, her being with him is much better than her being with me... so I continued to hide my feelings throughout our high school.

I did that much, so why? Why would he do this to her? Why would he say that they broke up? Knowing Y/N, I don't think she did something that would upset him if anything... she always thinks of him first instead of herself so...I don't get it, Hinata.

But who am I to judge? I don't know what happens when they talk with just the two of them, but I still trust Y/N more. 

So Hinata...

This will be your last chance, I will only give you one more chance to fix your relationship. If not, then I would make you regret it. 

----

heh I almost forgot the purpose of giving Enno another POV