He should feel ashamed, she thought to herself with a twitch of her tail in irritation. He had lied to her and got her kidnapped by LeafWing's. Wait..... realization dawned upon her. I need to get back to the hive and bring the others with me. LeafWing's were evil and we're probably trying to control them! Yeah! She's always been right, so she's got to be right about this now.

Pachira said they were within the poison jungle, so they're rather far from the Bloodworm Hive, but they could make it if they tried! They could lay in wait until they are found by Lychee and the others, or they could go find them themselves. She could probably navigate the hive, sure she's only been inside the one layer a few times, but it can't be that hard, surely it couldn't!

"Robin, meet Briar and Thorn!" Snowflake smiled as she ran over to the two LeafWing's and smiled back at Robin with a toothy grin. One that could melt any heart, and it surely did melt Robin's.

The hybrid dragonets wings twitched as she responded. "I've already met Thorn."

"You have?"

"He's the whole reason I'm here. He practically kidnapped me!" Her wings flared out as she let out a huff.

"Actually," Thorn spoke up softly and timidly with a twitch of his wings that were tucked tightly against his sides. "Briar did the kidnapping part, I didn't want to have anything to do with it."

"It was fun." Was all Briar said in response, his voice sounding flat and bored.

"It was not fun." Thorn cut in.

"Oh it most definitely was, you just don't know the meaning of fun." Briar rolled his eyes as he started to walk off, heading towards a group of LeafWing's that looked to be his age, and were watching them with curiosity and interest.

One of said LeafWing's that caught her attention was a female LeafWing with pale green scales and golden yellow eyes, which were trained on Briar.

"I know what it means." The younger LeafWing defended himself with a flutter of his wings.

"Uhuh, sure you do."

"Robin! We should show you the coast lines! They're so pretty and it's fun to fly around above the water because it's safe! If we need to we can just quickly fly back into the trees to hide from evil HiveWing's and SilkWing's!" Python spoke up with an excited smile. She really did miss that smile and she was glad she was able to see it again.

She stared to think about what Python said, letting his words sink into her mind. SilkWing's aren't evil, and HiveWing's don't seem evil. Lychee surely isn't.

"Pachira, can we go!?" Cacti turned his attention to the adult LeafWing watching over them with a small and kind smile on her face.

"Please?" Trotzen asked with a tilt of her head and a twitch of her tail. "Not saying that I really want to go."

"Only if you promise to keep close to the trees, and keep an eye out for HiveWing's!"

"We will!" Snowflake nodded before she took off, running down the path with the others, including herself and Thorn, chasing after her. They all soon had taken off into the air and were flying, heading to where she presumed the shore was.

The trees around Robin were covered in vines and moss with lush leaf's creating their thick canopy above them that shielded them from view up above. Everything here just looked so alive compared to the plains that the Hive's were located within.

"You're going to love the view Robin!" Python smiled at her as the SandWing flew beside the SkyWing-NightWing hybrid dragonet.

"You sure? I might reaaaalllyyy hate it." She smirked.

"I doubt it."

"Really?"

"Mhm! And if not, then I'll make you like it."

"Try me!" She playfully challenged as she flapped her wings to make her fly faster, her cousin doing the same in order to keep up with her as they flew past Trotzen and Thorn, zig zagging through the trees as they followed after Cacti and Snowflake who were up ahead of them.

It didn't take long until the dragonets were clear from the trees and were able to see the horizon in front of them. Robin flapped her wings in order to stop herself and just to hover in the air with wide eyes.

"Woah." Was all she could say as she looked off into the horizon that was mostly sparkling ocean water as waves softly rolled over one another peacefully. The closer to the land the water was, the more teal green it becomes. The ocean seemed to leak into lush green rivers and steam with with lilypads and other kinds of plants floating upon their surface. She'd never seen anything quite like it, and it was beautiful.

"See? I told you you'd like it!" Python smiled as he flew beside her, his black eyes seemingly sparkling in he warm sunlight.

"Pachira took us here during our first week here on Pantala, it was a way to let us get out our energy without having Trotzen set something on fire." Snowflake informed them, which in turn earned her a glare from her sister.

"That was an accident."

"Sure it was, you definitely weren't trying to set me on fire." Cacti rolled his eyes with a smile.

Robin started to tune her friends out at she looked off into the horizon, her mind swirling like the stone that had ripped her away from her friends a year ago.

For all this time, they've been right here, and I never knew, she thought to herself as she looked over to watch Cacti and Trotzen playfully bicker back and forth before the female SandWing started to chase after her brother, the two flying around in the sky, which in turn Snowflake joined in to chase after her siblings.

She then turned her attention back over towards Thorn who was hovering on the other side of Python, at a slight distance. He would occasionally send a glance over towards Robin, but when he noticed she was watching him, he quickly tore his green gaze away to look in any other direction.

How have they been safe this whole time? Being with LeafWing's? Cavansite told me their evil and were meant to be whipped out, so many thoughts were racing around within her head, but one constantly kept making an appearance within her mind as she looked off back towards the horizon.

I must get me and my friends out of her and back to the Bloodworm Hive, she felt determination swell inside of her.

I can keep them safe there.

————————————————————
I feel so tired.

I've basically written around 5k words today and I've been working on a Civic's assignment that I should really get done soon, yet I'm writing for y'all to read.

Will I regret writing so much today? Probably. Do I know? Nope.

Anyways! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter of Beyond The Sea. The next chapter should be released some time after he next chapter of Fallen Kingdom.

I've decided that I'll have a pattern for when I post. I'll post a chapter or two for BTS and then one for FK, then repeat. I think it's a good pattern to follow.

- MindlessTyper