Chapter 15

Robin couldn't remove her gaze from the strange new dragon that stood before her in the doorway, her golden yellow gaze locked with his dark emerald green ones.

He had long horns as well as a large horn on his forehead. He had long spines that ran down along his spine and he had four wings, jus like the SilkWing's though his were more bug like, as in a wasp or bee. His scales were various shades of dark green as well as some splotches of lighter green here and here along his neck, tail and some on his other limbs.

"Lychee, look who's finally awake!" Cinnabar exclaimed with a smile and a flutter of her wings.

"I see," the green dragon, Lychee, said after a moment of silence. "I thought she weren't meant to wake for another day or so?" He asked with a twitch of his insect like wings before he and Cavansite walked inside the room.

"She could've woken up at anytime, but I guess we're lucky she woke up today." Caterpillar hummed as he noticed Robin just staring at Lychee with curious eyes, her golden irises seemed to sparkle in curiosity.

"What kind of dragon are you?" Robin spoke up, her ears perked as she folded in her wings, much to Caterpillar's disappointment, and walked over to him. He was taller than the SilkWing's though his thin wings made him look skinner and smaller. Robin reaches just above Lychee's elbow

"He's a HiveWing," Cinnabar smiled as the wrapped an arm around the HiveWing before she gave him a side look, one of thought before she added on. "A really weird looking one."

"Cinnabar!" Cavansite scolded with a nervous frown.

"No, it's okay Cavansite! She's not wrong." The green HiveWing said with a small closed eyed smile as he let out a laugh.

"Still, she should know better than to talk to a HiveWing like that! It could get her into unwanted trouble."

"Trouble is my middle name." Cinnabar smirked.

"Still unwanted." Cavansite huffed as his antenna drooped down the sides of his head in a sign of slight defeat.

"Why are your wings so weird?" Robin blurted out, causing the four other dragons to look at her with mixed reactions.

Cavansite gaped at her before he buried his snout within his talons, groaning out "she's already imprinting on Cinnabar."

Caterpillar just blinked, sitting there before he looked to be trying to hide his smile at her blunt curiously.

Cinnabar just exploded into fits of laughter, which turned to wheezing that sounded familiar to Auntie Salamander's.

Lychee just blinked at her for a few seconds before he smiled kindly and let out a laugh. "They just are, why are your wings weird?" He shot back lightly as he crouched down in front of her to get more on the dragonets level. "You can look at them if you'd like."

"Yes please!" Robin exclaimed with a smile before racing to his side to look at his insect like wings that twitched and seemed to buzz much like a bees which made Robin's golden yellow eyes widen even more in awe. "Woah! They're so cool!" She said with an excited flutter of her own wings.

Lychee just laughed in return as his wings buzzed again as they fluttered and twitched, as though to keep the dragonet entertained while he turned his head to speak with the others. Robin listened as she inspected and watched the glittering bug like wings.

"What are you going to do with her?" Lychee asked in a hushed tone, soft as though he didn't want Robin to pay attention to his voice.

"Just keep her here and out of the sight of the rest of the hive." Caterpillar spoke up as Cinnabar nodded in agreement. "Who knows what'll happen if the Queen finds out about her."