43. Eccedentesiast

"Eccedentesisast (n.) =
Someone who fakes a smile, when all they want to do is cry, dissapear and/or die.

) =Someone who fakes a smile, when all they want to do is cry, dissapear and/or die

Yes, finally an update.
Let's go!
❤️
~~~

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Jungkook's pov

I walked out of the meeting room to meet Suho, while Taeyong is visiting Hana.
All of my thoughts are shadowed by one question and that is "What will happen when Hana wakes up?". A question that causes a strong uneasiness in my guts but in the same time my natural callousness is whispering that I am pathetic to think about such things. Hana loves me and things will be alright.
One thing is certain, I am afraid of losing her and I am severely affected by it, which is a surprising thing. Few years ago I was a douchebag to evey girl I met.
I want her to wake up and give up on this lifestyle but I doubt she will agree on that.
I shouldn't give her a choice then. But she is stubborn. What if I push her away while trying to stop her being a part of all of this? I mean... Look at what Sehun tried to do but everything turned out the opposite of what he wanted. He screwed up and I don't want that. Not anymore.

My thoughts were interrupted by the sight of Suho sitting on an armchair in the living room. His face shows nothing but tiredness just as any other person in this house.
I made my way towards him, slowly, not to startle him. He seemed to be lost in his own thoughts. I sat down and his eyes fixed me, finally noticing my presence in this room.

Suho- " Hey. Taeyong said you want to talk to me."
He said swifting his defeated position to a stern one.

I am seated in front of him on the sofa.

- "Hello. Yes. How is she? Any sign of waking up?"
I asked trying to read his face to see if he is angry or something. Or making space for bad news, as I like to say.

Suho-" You've been away from her for few minutes, Jungkook. No."
He softly smiled at me and I smiled back feeling a deafening sting in my chest like I wasn't suppose to smile.

We kept our gazes in touch and I understood right away that he was feeling the same. Then both of our lips fell in a flat line and our gazes broke from each other.

Suho-" But I'm sure this is not what you wanted to talk about."
He went straight to the point and I felt  the urge to tell him already.

-" Taeyong and Hana are sibblings."
I said expecting a complex reaction from him, knowing he cares for Hana like a teacher that cares for his student.
But his face didn't changed at all. Like he didn't even heard me in the first place.
My eyes widdened.