34. Turned Tables

No, I am not dead. I'm here! I re-read this book to edit it a bit. It still needs more editing but I will stop for now. I need to focus on updates. Sooo
Let's go!
~~~
❤️

 SoooLet's go! ~~~❤️

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Jungkook's pov

After we got Hana, Taehyung, Jimin and JHope, out of that mansion, JHope blew it up and we went to the base.

We got back with two cars.
Me and Taehyung carried Hana to his car and the rest of Stray Kids were in the one we came here.

I was in the backseat with Taehyung, holding Hana's limp body.
We wrapped her wound with a cloth to stop the bleeding and I kept pressure on it.
She didn't gave us any sign of waking up. Her lips were pale and her body was cold.
When we got to the base, Yoongi and I. N. took her to take care of her. Then Mina followed them when Yoongi started to scream from their improvised surgery room. She was loosing too much blood and they needed some time to solve that.
That's when I started to cry.
I was worried she will die.
Everyone was tensed and some of us started to gather the things to go back to our country but I couldn't do anything but cry and stress out.

When they finished taking care of her, we all left back home.

Mina placed Hana in one of our infirmary rooms and didn't let us in. She told us she needs to rest and that she is fine.

My birthday party was in that night, when we arrived back and I didn't wanted to go because Hana didn't woke up yet. But everyone dragged me out of my room.
Of course I appreciate their effort. Ateez and Exo being there for me too. Our teams, even Taeyong was there.
We all were worried for her but we went to my party. This thought was burried deep in my brain the whole night.
I am not a fan of my birthday but that night surely was the worst birthday I ever had without her there.

So I decided that I need to tell her that I want her back before I regret not doing so.

Mina didn't let us near her. Everyone wanted to see her but she and Yoongi kept us away from her room.

Three days passed since she was in that bed, with fluids pumped in and out of her body, Mina and Yoongi scolding us all for our attempts to get in there. Even Suho and his team tried to get in. Taeyong was begging Mina to let him in but she refused him too. She even turned off Chan's and Namjoon's 'orders' to let them in. Even Hongjoong didn't succeeded. So...
We all started to believe she was actually awake and she didn't wanted to see anybody these days.

We were gathered in the living room trying to find a way in Hana's salon.
So here was me, Taeyong, Felix, Hongjoong, Ophie and Chan.